Fulle throttle shift problems

Hondata installation questions / answers / issues.
j90crx

Fulle throttle shift problems

Post by j90crx »

Every time I use the launch control w/ s200 the car cannot chirp gears and it sounds all crappy like i am power shifting. I can usally chrip 2nd and 3rd easy but when i use luanch control it cant, I think it has something to do with the full throttle shift. Is there any way to disenable full throttle shift but retain my launch control, Or ANY other ideas

Thank you
turbosi92

Re: Fulle throttle shift problems

Post by turbosi92 »

j90crx wrote:Every time I use the launch control w/ s200 the car cannot chirp gears and it sounds all crappy like i am power shifting. I can usally chrip 2nd and 3rd easy but when i use luanch control it cant, I think it has something to do with the full throttle shift. Is there any way to disenable full throttle shift but retain my launch control, Or ANY other ideas

Thank you
Launch control is for launch. You are talking about full throttle shift. Turn the values up higher if you want to "chirp".
Clutch

Post by Clutch »

Why do you want to "chirp" gears?
j90crx

Post by j90crx »

Because if I dont "chirp" the gear the clutch is slipping,I have 211whp in my single cam and my centerforce clutch never slips unless I use the lanch control, THEN it seems like the computer thinks Im using full throttle shift, because it sounds like i am power shifting and the clutch rides-
Clutch

Post by Clutch »

j90crx wrote:Because if I dont "chirp" the gear the clutch is slipping,I have 211whp in my single cam and my centerforce clutch never slips unless I use the lanch control, THEN it seems like the computer thinks Im using full throttle shift, because it sounds like i am power shifting and the clutch rides-
Get a new clutch!