BOOST CUT???

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
mitchep3typer

BOOST CUT???

Post by mitchep3typer »

My set up k20a gt30rbb full race style custom kit ect.... I have been running only 10lbs lately @310whp i Have almost rasp the concept of the whole tuning thing, so i decided to get the gm 3 bar map sensor 2 run more boost. i have now tried 2 diff vaccum spots checked then double checked the wiring, 1st gear fine 7500 let off 2nd gear bam as soon as i hit 6000 rpms it feels like im hitting a brick wall! as soon as i get to around 14-15 psi full throttle i can go past 6000 rpm i have no idea whats wrong i have tried changing the calibration using the motec option and the netronics option for map sensors neither one will work. Please help me.
mitchep3typer

Post by mitchep3typer »

i did just notice that the the calibration i was using the cold/hot boost cut was set to 10 psi....do u think that may have been the problem.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Could be boost cut, or it could be the lean protection. You will have to look at the datalogs and see what is actually happening.
mitchep3typer

Post by mitchep3typer »

thats the wierd thing when im looking at the datalogs i cant tell its just like im hitting a wall
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Have you looked at lean protection?
mitchep3typer

Post by mitchep3typer »

i think it was the boost cut