04 rsx-s interesting set-up calibration needed for compare

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
svn4svn

04 rsx-s interesting set-up calibration needed for compare

Post by svn4svn »

Ok... so i need some minds at work on this one to test out comparisions to mine. here are the variables.

2004 rsx-s 2.0L intake, hytech 4-1 header, injen 2.5 hollowed out resonator with deleted cat of course from race header, stage 2 intake cam from hytech ( max 43 degrees angle recomended) stage 1 exhaust cam set at 108 degress.

vtec point seems good at 4100 but will run low/high to again on dyno to confirm crossover point.

i work here at Brauning Motorsports and we are quite capable to tune the unimaginable. with this set-up ... i am checking to see if I may have overlooked anything and due to different satge cams... i am thinking this one may be interesting to pick you brain on. :idea:
rsxmachine

Post by rsxmachine »

hey there wondering who this is @ Brauning? Chris Eaves & I are both contributors on K-Series.com and he recommended I bring my car to you for some tuning.
2002 RSX Type-S ? Firepepper Red
svn4svn

Post by svn4svn »

Name is Bobby. I've been tuning for a little while now. Jon Savage taught me quite a bit and have tested me enough to see my skillz. As for n/a.. I can completly tune cam angles and of course a/f and ignition. The cam angles are the most detailed part of the tuning process and have had great results on the customers cars i have tuned. Most all customers have their a/f tuned close to where they need to be but cam angles are normally left at stock for some reason by most tune shops or they where not dyno'd at locked angles to find which cam makes the most in the powerband. This is where the fine tuning gets involved and hidden little extra ponies due to finding which make the most power at given rpms and also more importantly...takes less time for the cam to rotate huge angles differences which = more usable power. I have a few customer full-tunes under my belt and each one has been impressive for mods on the car. Stop by and give me a try. Of course if an unbeliever of my skillz, give me a reasonble whp and/or torque number and i will get'r done.

Thanks- Bobby

References: Jon savage and Mark Brauning and Chris Eaves!