SManager file corrupt???

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
ITR 1102

Post by ITR 1102 »

I am on XP as well. It did not pick it up immediately, but as soon as I tried to open SManager the first time it did not like it.
turbosi92

Post by turbosi92 »

ITR 1102 wrote:I am on XP as well. It did not pick it up immediately, but as soon as I tried to open SManager the first time it did not like it.
Hmm, interesting. It's nice in the 8 version you can now add where in 7 you could not.
element

Post by element »

definatetly AVG lol you dont need anti virus software anyways ;)
ITR 1102

Post by ITR 1102 »

element wrote:definatetly AVG lol you dont need anti virus software anyways ;)
Please realize that some of us use our notebook computers for more than just playing with Honda ECU's.
Not having antivirus on an internet computer is asking for trouble.
vteczone

Post by vteczone »

ITR 1102 wrote:I now have it working correctly with version 8 of AVG... Simply downloading and installing the new version won't fix it though. You have to add an exception in the resident shield options... The update to version 8 is necessary though because version 7 does not have the option for allowing exceptions AFAIK.
what exactly do u add on the exceptions?
turbosi92

Post by turbosi92 »

vteczone wrote:
ITR 1102 wrote:I now have it working correctly with version 8 of AVG... Simply downloading and installing the new version won't fix it though. You have to add an exception in the resident shield options... The update to version 8 is necessary though because version 7 does not have the option for allowing exceptions AFAIK.
what exactly do u add on the exceptions?
Folders of Smanager and Kmanager
HONDA GHANDI

Post by HONDA GHANDI »

The new 8.0 version is still deleting my KManager.exe file. But it is easy to go in and restore it from the virus vault. Still a PITA though.
High altitude tuner www.tcperf.com