Several Smanger/s300 errors I will report!

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
Birdley42008

Several Smanger/s300 errors I will report!

Post by Birdley42008 »

1. While changing around the display on Smanger if you try to ad an AF GAUGE it will send tons of error windows and basically crashes!

The only way to fix this is to go into program files and delete the default display the size of the file is about 8K.

2. While datalogging, if you try to download information from your ecu it will give similar but not the same error windows and again basically crashes!

The only way to fix this is be quick at hand with the exit button and exit all of them while holding down exit, click the x button at the top right of Smanger! Close out and restart!

3. I am having trouble changing the colors of my backround of my displays! I wanted to simply change the backround color of a gauge black, with no luck.

I have still found no solution to this problem!

4. This ones kinda odd, my tuner forgot to soulder the back of my ecu for datalogging, and it would datalog, and the files would save on my ecu, until i deleted ALL of them, then a had what I call, "redlight, greenlight, nolight" problems!

Solution to this, get the back of my ecu souldered for datalogging!

5. Once I realized I could not have a AF gauge, I just used a value, but when I went to change the AF values, from .7 and 1.4 to 10.0 and 18.0 they would not stay!

Problem I am retarded! I dont think the values match up! Any advice, I got an AEM wideband!
jew

Post by jew »

1. i have an a/f gauge in the display with no problems.

2. i've run into this problem before but it happens to me when downloading the map from the ecu at certain times (i haven't messed around to try and reproduce the error and figure out what exactly causes it) but the fastest way to get rid of the multiple errors is to just hold enter. after the first one goes away, the focus is on the "ok" button on the next one so if you just hold enter, it makes them all go away quickly.

3. i changed my bg display, no problems there.

4. i have no clue

5. sounds like it is trying to display lambda. there should be a setting in the options to have smanager use afr instead of lambda
hybridcivicls-t

Post by hybridcivicls-t »

i have a/f with no problem as well. the only time i did have a problem is when i opened more than 1 A/F displays. then all the errors popped up.

Go to options, sensors then change it to A/F wideband lambada.

then units...A/F
Birdley42008

Post by Birdley42008 »

I changed around the a/f so its not lambda, and i tried to make an af gauge and got the division by zero error! repeating.
laziebun

Post by laziebun »

sounds like you need to reinstall your smanger and try again. Everything that you have mention on here i have never had a problem with. But good luck anyways.