im kinda stuck

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
2toneteggy

im kinda stuck

Post by 2toneteggy »

ok heres the deal, i got s300 running my gsr im getting ready to throw the turbo on and im trying to find a map. i been searching on here for about 2 weeks now and every 1 i find it says is no longer available. but if some one can help me out that would be great or would it be ok to drive around on the b18c5 revhard map for a week or too til i can get to the dyno. my setup is

stock b18c1
t3/t4 50 trim
2.5 downpipe
dsm 650 injectors
skunk2 i/m
can some one help me out cuz i dont understand how i can download any base maps from here
inspector01

Post by inspector01 »

You can make your own, simply take your basemap (P72), add boost tables (options- show boost tables), fuel compensate for the 650s (parameters- fuel trim- current injector size), create boost tables (edit- create boost tables- retard ignition timing by .75* per psi, add fuel under boost 120%), and check it with a wideband if you have one. If you don't have a wideband, be very careful and drive gently (no boost). That should do you for a bit to get to the dyno.

If you would like me too, i could throw together this basemap for you.
2toneteggy

Post by 2toneteggy »

thanx i dont kno to much about this tuning stuff but im trying to learn it as best as i can b4 i start making changes to maps to run on my car if you wouldnt mind making me a map that would be greatly appreciated. but i dont meam to bug you or anything but after your done can you explain to me how you did it. i dont have a wideband yet but im trying to get one
inspector01

Post by inspector01 »

This is a basic basemap, using a stock P72 bin, then compensating for 650s, and adding boost tables. It is exactly as I instructed in my last post how to do it step by step.

I added 10% extra fuel compensation just to be a bit safer, so you will probably run rich. I also boost cut at 5 psi for you so hopefully you won't be tempted, but you can always take those away if you want, or make any other changes. Try and get a wideband and at least play with the fuel compensation until that is in the 14.7 range at idle, and drive around to make sure it is fine everywhere else, then get it on the dyno and let them take care of it. It isn't ideal, but i tried to make it safe so you would be fine to drive around for a bit.
Attachments
GSR basemap.skl
(34.57 KiB) Downloaded 319 times
2toneteggy

Post by 2toneteggy »

thank you so much its greatly appreciated. im trying to find a used plx m300 for a wideband but those things sell like hot cakes but thats what ima go with. thanks alot