I need some help, asap.

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
mcneil

I need some help, asap.

Post by mcneil »

Hey. I purchased s300 , and have a AEM UEGO wideband sensor... I understand that you dont recomend using this, but i have this wideband, and need to get this wired in so i can tune my car. If anyone has information on how to do so, please help me out. I really need to get this working.

Thanks
inspector01

Post by inspector01 »

I use an AEM WB with S300 quite regularly, Just wire up positive and ground to the appropriate places, unplug the Primary O2 sensor, and then wire your wideband signal into the primary O2 sensor wire at the ECU.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

http://www.hondata.com/techplxwiring.html

The basic idea is the same for any wideband. Inputting it into the primary o2 input is a bad idea since the AEM has only one output.
mcneil

Post by mcneil »

The sensor i have is the LSU4.2 and its a five wire sensor. Black, Red White Yellow and Grey. I would like to know waht wire is for what job? We currently have the red wire to the 12v IP, black is going to chassis ground, white wire we are using for signal. Is this correct?

We have the Wideband input source set to D10, which is ELD. The White wire from the wideband sensor, is what we are using for d10.

Once we do have the wires where they need to be, what do you set into define templates to datalog the wideband.

Also, do you guys have an idea of what values to fill the converion value table in with?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You cannot just connect a sensor. You must have a controller to operate and read the wideband sensor.
cranny

Post by cranny »

yeah hes got it now. i loaned him my gauge , lol. minus a little voltage variance. the gauge wasnt reading what Smanager was so i adjusted the offset until the laptop and gauge read the same. works great. s300 might not be quite as nice in a few way than K manager , but being able to real time update is great.
mcneil

Post by mcneil »

i got no complaints.. program works wicked.. car is working serious and we havnt even adjusted any timing yet... i cant wait lol