Solid red Light

Hondata installation questions / answers / issues.
sergiolib

Solid red Light

Post by sergiolib »

Hi everyone. I was running a hondata s200 in my jdm D15b turbo build last year. replaced some parts over the winter and now i want to get my car back on the road. I fired it up and and it runs RICH!!! I checked my hondata s200 and i get a solid red light. I tried to pull codes from my ecu to see if anything was wrong and there are no codes. Can anyone explain the red light. Ive searched for hours and cant seem to find an answer... and why is it that my car is not running well, no codes and the red light... thanks
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

It is supposed to have a solid red light. IF it is flashing you have a problem with communication.
sergiolib

Post by sergiolib »

Thanks for the reply... so why does the car run super rich now... its the same set up...?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Obviosly something has changed. I would suggest taking it to a Hondata dealer to have them take a look at it.
sergiolib

Post by sergiolib »

If the compression changed 0.2 would it throw it off that much? I do recall a different head gasket...
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Only someone who can physically look at the ECU, datalog and read the AF will be able to tell you what the problem might be.
sergiolib

Post by sergiolib »

thanks Spunkster, I appreciate your time!