FlashPro V1.1.0.8 Beta

FlashPro Manager software
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

all-black wrote:why its really easy takes like 5 min disconnect the ecu remove a yellow plug from the pin hole and put the pin connector in the ecu plug. u can get the pin from a body shop or wrecking yard. i got mine from a newer element harness we had replaced.
I know it's easy but I have a damaged ECU pin that is causing my VTC solenoid to malfunction. I had to zip tie one of the connectors on tight to keep the CEL off. It got damaged form the emanage ultimate plug and play harness. I'm afraid if I remove the ECU again I will lose the pin all together and have to buy a new ECU. I'm probably going to have to eventually but I don't want to just yet. I should be able to get it working through the O2 wire like everyone else. If I can't I will bite the bullet and try pinning the connector.
all-black

Post by all-black »

i have an extra ecu if you want to buy it from me ill sell it to u dirt cheep
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

I've tested the so2 input and it seems fine. I did find a bug datalogging the wideband on the AFM calibrations. I also check that the white/red wire is the correct one.

The next thing to try is to un-plug the AEM when datalogging and check the input goes from 5V to 0V, or that you see a change when you remove the wire. This will narrow down the problem to either the ECU input and interpretation or the AEM output.
Hondata
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

Hondata wrote:I've tested the so2 input and it seems fine. I did find a bug datalogging the wideband on the AFM calibrations. I also check that the white/red wire is the correct one.

The next thing to try is to un-plug the AEM when datalogging and check the input goes from 5V to 0V, or that you see a change when you remove the wire. This will narrow down the problem to either the ECU input and interpretation or the AEM output.
I had the AEM connected to the emanage so I know the output works, I have an extra O2 sensor that I am going ot cut at the sensor and make sure I have the correct wire by checking continuity from the sensor lead to the wire at connector J101. I will wire the wideband right to the O2 harhess under the console to eliminate the gauge issue.
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

OK. I have it connected to the correct wire under the dash because i cut teh sensor off my extra O2 sensor and rant my multimeter from the white wire under the dash to the black wire on the O2 sensor harness. I have continuity. So my wideband is hooked up to the correct wire and the white/red wire at the ECU IS pin C27. So it must be my gauge. I don't understand why it is stick pinned at 5v. Now let me make sure I have the parameters set right. The secondary O2 has to be disabled and the secondary O2 sensor input has to be selected under lambda, correct? I guess I will look at the back of my gauge and see what the switch is at. There is a switch back there that changes stuff. I'm lost here.
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

I checked the voltage out of the gauge and it is right on. It was at 2.65v at 15.0 AFR. I'm even more lost now. It has to be in the ECU or the FP manager. I can't see it being anything else.
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

I want to post the data log of the voltage dropping as I shut the car off. But I don't know how to post the logs here. That way you might be able to figure something out. How do I do that?
k20z3kid

Post by k20z3kid »

Any idea when this update will be "official" ?? I have had bad luck with Beta software in general in the past so I made a promise to myself not to update anything until its entirely official.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

In about 1 week.
Hondata
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

Well I pinned terminal B29 and ran my wideband through the EGR lift and it works perfect. The only thing is it is off about .5 AFR twards leaner. So if the gauge reads 14.7 it reads 15.2 in the FP manager. I tried the voltage offset but it make sit go even leaner. Am I doing something else wrong? I'm not sure why it didn't work with the SO2 pin but it just didn't. I hope you guys can figure out what's wrong.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

If you had a positive offset, then try a negative offset.
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

Spunkster wrote:If you had a positive offset, then try a negative offset.
funny you said that, I was just talking with a guy in 8th about how the FP manager won't allow me to enter a negative offset value. If I do and I try to save the calibration it goes right back to zero. Just like the bug with the 4 bar map sensor at release. Anyway to see if that issue is software related?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

This is a software bug, and will be addressed in a few days.
aka_si

Post by aka_si »

Hondata, I've been hesitant to download the beta software that you guys have on here, reason being none other than it’s a beta rev.
When are you guys going to release the alpha rev, what still needs to be done?
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

Spunkster wrote:This is a software bug, and will be addressed in a few days.
Sweet! Thanks spunkster.