FlashPro Manager V1.1.0.9 beta

FlashPro Manager software
Hondata
Site Admin

FlashPro Manager V1.1.0.9 beta

Post by Hondata »

Download here

1.1.0.9 Changes:
• Compress datalogs to reduce the size on disk.
• [Civic Si - Race] Added ELD disable.
• [Civic Si - Race] Added target throttle plate table.
• [Civic Si - Race] Added fuel air temperature compensation tables.
• [Civic Si - Race] Added fuel coolant temperature compensation tables.
• [Civic Si - Race] Added ignition coolant temperature compensation tables.
• [Civic Si - Race] Added radiator fan on/off temperature.
• [Civic Si - Race] Added CT Engineering stage 1 calibration.
• [CTR - Euro] Added starter relay disable.
• [CTR - Euro] Added engine oil level disable.

A quick rundown of the changes:

- Compressing datalogs makes them much easier for web upload. If your PC is slow saving large calibrations, the compress option can be turned off under Settings->General.

- FN2 users with US ECUs can disable the error codes they get.

- A CT stage 1 starting calibration has been added. Note that the stock injectors run out of fuel before 7000 rpm, so a very low rev limit must be used to prevent the engine running lean.

- The radiator fan on/off temperature can be changed. This was a specific request and I don't recommend that you change this unless necessary.

- Most of the fuel & ignition temperature compensation tables have been added (both air and water). These are advanced tables and I can't stress enough that you should not change them unless you see specific need to - don't alter these tables to mask some other problem your car is having. Most of these tables are split into two (or three), with one table being used at low load and another at high load.
Last edited by Hondata on Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hondata
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

Not sure what ELD is. Can you fill me in please. lol...Should I know this? haha..
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

Hondata. I think I found a serious bug in the Beta. I saved my calibration from the previous official version after I updated to the Beta and updated the FP firmware and loaded the calibration but when I try and email my calibration to a friend for him to look at it will not open and is corrupted. The file size is also only 18KB instead of the 76KB it was before I updated to the Beta. Is this a serious problem here guys? I only started and idled the car after the flash so I don't even know if it will run properly. Any info on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Here's the calibration. Look at the file size. That isn't normal. Thanks guys.
Attachments
soxfan_gt28 second round adjusted fan.fpcal
(17.23 KiB) Downloaded 290 times
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

Never mind. Derek informed me that the files are compressed now.
all-black

Post by all-black »

ELD = electronic load detector.

question hondata where is the table for the throttle plate adjustment in the fpmanager 1.0.9
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

Hondata, the force fan control isn't working for me. I set the on temp at 194 and the off temp at 190 and it doesn't come on until 214. Not sure why. Any idea what's up?

And what would be the advantage of disabling the ELD?
Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

I also tryed setting my fan to come on at 189 till 184, i just put it 10 under the factory to see if it would be better and it does not work. fan comes on at normal levels 199 till 194 or what ever the factory is set at
Last edited by Pir8pete on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

Pir8pete wrote:I also tryed setting my fan to come on at 189 till 184, i just put it 10 under the factory to see if it would be better and it doesn't not work. fan comes on at normal levels 199 till 194
I would be happy if my fan came on at 199. lol...Mine comes on at 214. WAY too high for a turbo motor.
walter

Post by walter »

Will "• [Civic Si - Race] Added radiator fan on/off temperature." work Euro FN2?

Thanks
FN2 R-04455
VitViper

Post by VitViper »

Hondata,

I don't seem to hear the fan coming on at the lower temperature that I have it set to...

And x2 on "where is the throttle table map"? I can't seem to find it either.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

We've made some changes to the beta - re-download the installion file.

See the help file http://www.hondata.com/help/flashpro/mi ... meters.htm for an explaination of the cylinder head vs radiator coolant temperature sensors.
Hondata
VitViper

Post by VitViper »

Awesome, you guys are rockin' :twisted:
Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

Hondata wrote:We've made some changes to the beta - re-download the installion file.

See the help file http://www.hondata.com/help/flashpro/mi ... meters.htm for an explaination of the cylinder head vs radiator coolant temperature sensors.

great :) thx for the update. I will test this out and let you know if the rad fan comes on at the temp I set.
Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

would it be a good idea to have the ! or the engine light flash when theres knock option like k-pro?
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

All I have to say is you guys are awesome. Lol.. The FlashPro has really come to life with this newest update. Now all we need is boost control and it will be complete. Let's get to it guys. :-P