FlashPro Manager V1.1.0.9 beta

FlashPro Manager software
firestrife

Post by firestrife »

Hondata i noticed you updated the skunk2 header map. I have kind of a custom nothing too special tune on my 1.01 revision skunk2 header map, I was wondering if anything critical was changed, or was it just the rev limits?

Thanks.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Only the rev limiter.
Hondata
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

I have a question about the tables for ignition trim vs coolant temp. Should the values be entered with a negative value or is that setup so the values entered are always pulling timing as the temp rises. For example, in the ECT hot ignition trim for both high cam and low cam are those values always considered to be negative values? If you enter a 2.0 at 203* is it pulling 2 degrees there.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Answered your post on the other forum. All values are retard; I've changed the 'Trim' label to 'Retard' to clarify it.
Last edited by Hondata on Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hondata
Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

Possible bug;

I noticed when I set a Security password and leave require password when uploading map unchecked it still asks me for the password when i upload a map to my ECU. I want a password just to keep my personal data safe, like my name, home, address, phone number etc.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

noted
Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

a possable bug?

No icon showing!

If theres a bug I will find it
2rotormotor

Post by 2rotormotor »

Pir8pete wrote:a possable bug?

No icon showing!

If theres a bug I will find it
you gotta right click on it and associate it with fpmanager. Just rt clik go to open with and click associate this filetype with this program.
Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

you gotta right click on it and associate it with fpmanager. Just rt clik go to open with and click associate this filetype with this program.
Actually there are two bugs here;

I could do that, but it should assign it an icon automatically. Also when you install FP it defaults to have this option unchecked, and it's still opens FP when you double click on the .fpcal file. That check box is actually doing nothing. Again it's a small bug that doesn't really affect anything.
VitViper

Post by VitViper »

Pir8pete wrote:

I could do that, but it should assign it an icon automatically. Also when you install FP it defaults to have this option unchecked, and it's still opens FP when you double click on the .fpcal file. That check box is actually doing nothing. Again it's a small bug that doesn't really affect anything.
My associations are just fine... Sounds like your OS may just be fubar'ing.
Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

VitViper wrote:
Pir8pete wrote:

well i dunno it does it on my another pc with vista, and this one too with xp?!?! when i try to change icons manualy it says FlashProManager.exe has no icons
VitViper

Post by VitViper »

Pir8pete wrote:
VitViper wrote:
Pir8pete wrote: Actually there are two bugs here;

well i dunno it does it on my another pc with vista, and this one too with xp?!?! when i try to change icons manualy it says FlashProManager.exe has no icons
I tried just that on my Win7 x64 laptop and it worked just fine. Try completely removing FPro Manager and any file assocations you may have in your HKEY_CURRENT_USER which could be conflicting with the install.
nunoctr

Post by nunoctr »

Hi hondata,

The car is a FN2 with Map cal.

The car was tuned to 13 WOT AFR.

after using the new beta version my WOT AFR was richer than before. About 5%/6% richer.

In previous versions this never happened and I see the AFR almost every day.

Could this because of the new compensation tables?

Thanks

Nuno
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

The compensation tables and values contained within them have not changed from version to version.
Hondata
Dawid S

Post by Dawid S »

Hi.

I can not download Flashpro manager V1-1-0-9
http://www.hondata.com/updates/FlashPro ... -1-0-9.exe
Please advice