FlashPro Manager v1.1.1.0

FlashPro Manager software
Pir8pete

FlashPro Manager v1.1.1.0

Post by Pir8pete »

I received an error msg. when trying to delete the datalogs. It closed immediately after clicking “Abort”. See attachments...

If theres a bug i'll find it. lol

Also thank you for fixing the password issue!
Attachments
FlashPro_error.JPG
FlashPro_error.JPG (187.42 KiB) Viewed 5167 times
windows_version.JPG
windows_version.JPG (34.68 KiB) Viewed 5167 times
Dawid S

Post by Dawid S »

Oh crap ! What could be responsible for that kind of error???
all-black

Post by all-black »

since i updated to version 1.1.1.0 when i open up my calibrations i cant see any values in my fuel tables it still lets me increase and decease but i cant see what value im starting with or ending with
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Re-download and install from our website.
Silversweet09

Post by Silversweet09 »

Hondata,

I am using version 1.1.1 and now am unable to use the software at all. I have tried to install/uninstall twice to no avail.

Attached is the screenshot of the error message I am getting.

This happend when I tried to load a calibration. This calibration was created on a previous version, FYI.

Please advise how I can troubleshoot this issue.

Edit: Ok, this is really irritating, I can't upload pdf, html, or docx files to show my screenshot of the issue I am having?
Hulk69

Post by Hulk69 »

Use Photobucket with the tags. Either that or change your save file type to .jpg in paint for your screen shot.
2009 Civic SI CBP FG2: K&N Typhoon V2 SRI | P2R TBS w/Gaskets | Strup Race Header (cat delete) | Apexi Noir Catback | Hondata FlashPro
tcel336

Re: FlashPro Manager v1.1.1.0

Post by tcel336 »

Pir8pete wrote:I received an error msg. when trying to delete the datalogs. It closed immediately after clicking “Abort”. See attachments...

If theres a bug i'll find it. lol

Also thank you for fixing the password issue!
I just had this same problem!! i went to delete my datalogs off the FlashPro and immediately got the following error message:

Assertion Failed : (ECUCANAddress = = 0x18DA10F1) ll (ECUCANAddress = = 0x18DA11F1), File D:\Dev\FlashProManager\TFlashPro.cpp, line 321

It only gave me the option of "abort". When clicked it closed out FlashPro Manager. When I re-opened FlashPro Manager, the error message immediatley popped back up and closed out the program.

So I closed the program again, unplugged the FlashPro from my netbook and re-opened FlashPro Manager and this time the error message did not come up.

I exited the program one more time and plugged the FlashPro back in and re-opened FlashPro Manager and all seems to be working fine... I don't know why this happened, hopefully the error message I wrote down helps with the next version
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Download an re-install the FlashProManager software.
Hondata