FlashProManager V1.1.2.5 beta

FlashPro Manager software
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Thanks for the calibration and datalog. The ECU is adding a lot of fuel. I believe that your air flow meter is under-reading the air flow. That would explain why the race calibration is ok. I'll check that the software has the correct AFM calibration, but the US and Euro are only a few % different.

If you can, return to stock and make a datalog of the car start at the same starting temperature. Then we can compare the AFM voltage and flow rates to see where the problem lies.
Hondata
VitViper

Re: FlashProManager V1.1.2.2 beta

Post by VitViper »

Hondata wrote:This is a beta release of the FlashProManager software. Download here
Here's the 1.1.2.2 link. I don't know if this was an oversight by Hondata in the main post, but the main post didn't get updated to the new beta version.
_Mozz_

Post by _Mozz_ »

Hondata wrote:Thanks for the calibration and datalog. The ECU is adding a lot of fuel. I believe that your air flow meter is under-reading the air flow. That would explain why the race calibration is ok. I'll check that the software has the correct AFM calibration, but the US and Euro are only a few % different.

If you can, return to stock and make a datalog of the car start at the same starting temperature. Then we can compare the AFM voltage and flow rates to see where the problem lies.
The thing is, i firts intalled the Reflash calibration with the flashPro Manager 1.1.1.0 (the previous one to the latest) and everithing was fine.
So, i think that might have been the "correct" AFM calibration.

You mean, Stock equilavent calibration?? Becaus that didnt work either!!

Regards

Paulo
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

'return to stock', not 'stock equivalent'.

I tested the Euro calibration ina vehicle this morning, but I'll need to wait until the weather is a little colder to get a better comparison with your datalog, and see if the AFM reading is correct.
Hondata
VitViper

Re: FlashProManager V1.1.2.3 beta

Post by VitViper »

Hondata wrote:V1.1.2.2: Changed value highlighting - makes it easier when editing the tables

Thank you for this feature, it makes my life so much easier. I wish I had it a couple days earlier when I did my general part throttle clean up for my 370cc injectors (the stock 310's were at 89-90% duty cycle with my bolt ons... don't even have cams in yet.)
_Mozz_

Re: FlashProManager V1.1.2.3 beta

Post by _Mozz_ »

Hondata wrote:This is a beta release of the FlashProManager software. Download here

Note, as always with newer software, older software may not be able to read calibrations/datalogs saved with the newer version. With this release only Euro CTR calibrations are affected - we recommend that you backup calibrations before overwriting them with a newer version of the software.
Hi, I realy think you shoud come to europe to be able to sort out some of the problems with the FN2.

We FN2 owners are a bit left out on some aspects. I know we chose to, but we did pay the same as SI owners, and we are not gettint the same out of the product.

Take my example, I'm from Portugal, we have no HONDATA tuner here, or Spain, so nowhere we can take our cars for a proper tune up.

And no calibrations on FlashPro Manager except the "sotck equivalent" or the "Reflash".

Nothing for even basic mods, like: Headers, intake and exhaust.
No Map calibratons either.

Hope you guys see my point of view.
Dont see this as a critic, please see it as constructive criticism. :wink:

Regards

Paulo
nunoctr

Post by nunoctr »

Hi hondata,

I am using a map cal, but today, after installing the new beta, I put the reflash MAF cal and the stock MAF cal on my FN2 to see if the problem was only _Mozz_ car.

I can confirm that I have the same problem with MAF calibrations in my car.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Both nunoctr and _Mozz_: please upload a 'return to stock' calibration and do a datalog of a cold start. Then upload 'stock eqivilent' and do another datalog of a cold start, which will have to be at least several hours later in after the first datalog.
Hondata
nunoctr

Post by nunoctr »

ok. Will do this tomorow.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

I think I have found the problem. I have made a new version 1.1.2.4 - see the first post for the link.
Hondata
VitViper

Post by VitViper »

@Hondata:

This is the second time the FPro manager has done this to my Display in FPro manager. No matter what I do, I can't get the display to scroll up, it's completely covered my top row of values and cut off. It's done it on multiple PC's as well. I've attached a screenshot to show you what's happening.
Attachments
Display issue
Display issue
display.png (105.82 KiB) Viewed 6075 times
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Can you send the display file to us? Save the display under the 'Display' menu and email to support@hondata.com
Hondata
VitViper

Post by VitViper »

Hondata wrote:Can you send the display file to us? Save the display under the 'Display' menu and email to support@hondata.com
I'm sorry, I reinstalled to try and fix it and ended up recreating the display. I'll email you when it happens again.
nunoctr

Post by nunoctr »

Hondata wrote:I think I have found the problem. I have made a new version 1.1.2.4 - see the first post for the link.
problem fixed. thanks
nunoctr

Post by nunoctr »

Hi hondata.

the lambda overlay is not working for me in MAF calibrations.

If I use a MAP cal the lambda overlay is working fine, but when I upload a MAF calibration and make a datalog the lambda overlay don't work.

I am using the latest flaspro manager 1.1.2.5.

Thanks in advance