FN2 FLASHPRO BUG IN BETA NEWEST VERSION

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the FN2 European Civic Type R
Noll2

Post by Noll2 »

Hi Guys!

It was me Nuno referred to, I had the same problem as _boss_.

I reistalled FPmanager and usb-drives but the problem was still there when I tryed to make a datalog.
I didnt use a laptop in the car for upload, just the FP with holding program button for two seconds.

I even tried to upload another cal with the same problem as above.

Went back to 1.1.3.4 and it worked fine to make datalogs again.

/Robert
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You guys have made it very hard to locate or reproduce a problem by not posting the calibration, or saying if this is a AFM or MAP based calibration.

I have done more testing and have found a problem with datalogging on all Euro AFM calibrations. This will be addressd in a future release of software. There is no need to post about this further.
Last edited by Spunkster on Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_BoSS_

Post by _BoSS_ »

Hi all,

I have just checked what Spunkster said, and again the same problem. Both cals are MAF, and with Gr.N one had the same problem, when I hit the datalog button the car seems to stop (the rpm´s falls down, but suddenly they go up and the car didn´t stopped). I checked both my custom cal and Gr N cal, and still same problem both using laptop and only using FlashPro. Please have a look at it. Thanks!!

Regards,

_BoSS_
Noll2

Post by Noll2 »

I was on 1.1.4.5 and recieve a AFM calibration from Nuno who made the calibration with 1.1.4.4.
Uploaded calibration to FP then to ECU, car is running fine until I press datalog button. Lots of "click" sound like it comes from the relays under dashboard, warning messages on display like oil, VSA, check engine etc etc and engine stalls...and the LED on datalog button is flashing fast.

If I turn off ignition and start again everything is back to normal, or if I press datalog button again the warnings disapear from display and car start as normal again.
Hope this helps.

Nuno, are you using Windows 7 ?
Im on XP Pro.
_BoSS_

Post by _BoSS_ »

Noll2 wrote:I was on 1.1.4.5 and recieve a AFM calibration from Nuno who made the calibration with 1.1.4.4.
Uploaded calibration to FP then to ECU, car is running fine until I press datalog button. Lots of "click" sound like it comes from the relays under dashboard, warning messages on display like oil, VSA, check engine etc etc and engine stalls...and the LED on datalog button is flashing fast.

If I turn off ignition and start again everything is back to normal, or if I press datalog button again the warnings disapear from display and car start as normal again.
Hope this helps.

Nuno, are you using Windows 7 ?
Im on XP Pro.
I have Windows Vista and using the last version of FlashPro software.