Hondata Flashpro Problem V2 - Datalogging

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the FN2 European Civic Type R
_BoSS_

Hondata Flashpro Problem V2 - Datalogging

Post by _BoSS_ »

"Hi Hondata,

I have uploaded a cal (Nuno´s one), so I checked for the last update and refresh both hondata software and hondata flashpro firmware (with beta version).

After uploading a cal, I tried to datalog to have a look at the parameters in the laptop and when I push the datalog button, the cars attempts to stop but finally it doesn´t stop (due to a low oil pressure, which is indicated in the dashboard). I tried this using laptop and using only the flashpro unit, pressing the datalog button, but again the same problem.

I restarted the laptop, and the problem continues, so I can´t see the datalog of the car. I uploaded the cal and the car runs good but I can´t see the datalog (live datalog).

Hope you can fix this, or advice me.

Regards,

BOSS"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

That was my previous message in another thread. I don´t know why it was locked because my problem was not solved. :?

I have done what Spunkster said. Uploaded a new calibration, and also installed previous version 1.1.3.4, and the problem is still there. When I try to datalog, the car seems to stop again.

Hondata please have a look at it. I need to to some datalogging and now I can´t :( Like I can see, I am not the only one with this sort of problem. Hope you can find a solution to this bug.

Regards,

Juan Luis
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

As the thread says, we are aware of the problem and it will be fixed very shortly.
Hondata
_BoSS_

Post by _BoSS_ »

Hondata wrote:As the thread says, we are aware of the problem and it will be fixed very shortly.
Many thanks Doug!!!!!!!! :wink: