Datalog - IACV

I want to see the duty cycle during warm up and ACSW on/off
Johnny_9

HO2

Post by Johnny_9 »

Sensor/Datalog to show when the Heater (o2) is on/off
HeitorVTiBR

Post by HeitorVTiBR »

I would love to see Boost Control (PWM) enable though output A17 (IAB) for a JDM ECU like how Neptune does it
FreshDA9

Post by FreshDA9 »

I would love to see Boost Control (PWM) enable though output A17 (IAB) for a JDM ECU like how Neptune does it
EFI-101 & Advanced Certified*
buymysoul

Post by buymysoul »

In Sensor Setup you can set up a warning minimum and maximum for the sensors including Analog1 and Analog2. And the S300 has the ability to trigger an output based on up to six monitored conditions in the Nitrous/AUX controls.

I am surprised that with these two well defined features that the ability to externally (through an output) indicate a "warning" based on any sensor hasn't been implemented. Would doing a compare of more than those 6 predefined variables take up too many resources?

I for one would love to use such a capability as a way to make myself some more intelligent "idiot" lights. A basic drop-down with a list of Outputs on the Sensor Setup page is all it would take as far as modifying the GUI but perhaps there is an intrinsic limitation that I am oversimplifying.

Hopefully it is just the case that no one has thought of it before! :)
-Robin
b20luda

Post by b20luda »

rev limiter per gear

some type of anti theft setup simular to neptunes
Luke

Post by Luke »

change launch control RPM without laptop.

for expample: in neutral hitting the brake and then rev to the wanted rpm.

after letting the brake off, that rpm shall be saved.

best regards Lukas
honnndaaa

Post by honnndaaa »

I wish they could add just a fuel cut instead of fuel and ignition for launch control.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

honnndaaa wrote:I wish they could add just a fuel cut instead of fuel and ignition for launch control.
Under the Rev Limit section this option already exists.
honnndaaa

Post by honnndaaa »

Spunkster wrote:
honnndaaa wrote:I wish they could add just a fuel cut instead of fuel and ignition for launch control.
Under the Rev Limit section this option already exists.
Sry correction I ment an ignition cut, not fuel.
kerndog

Post by kerndog »

Different target Lambda values for secondary tables. E-85 can be ran leaner (much leaner) without misfire under low load to get back some of the MPG while burning it. It isnt dangerous like gasoline to run lean as it burns cooler and has very high resistance to detonation (115 Octane).

I can run 17.0 AFR smoothly while cruising, no misfires. I dont want to have the wideband closed loop trying to richen things up as if I was on gas, and when running gas have it trying to lean out shooting for that lean target value.
H22 GT3076R E85, EK Hatch, Dyno Shootout Car...
603 WHP, 565 WHP, 631 WHP, 596 WHP, 600 WHP, 610 WHP, 631 WHP, 560 WHP, 578 WHP
different dynos, different days, different altitudes,same set-up, bottom line...~600ish WHP come get some!!!
Luke

Post by Luke »

a security option would be great, to protect the tune.

and a rev limiter by gear, by vtec/non vtec, by ect

best regards Lukas
turbo-2nr

Post by turbo-2nr »

for us drag guys it would be nice to have boost by ground speed ,use a rear abs sensor for the ground speed
this one thing i notice ppl switch over to aem and motec for and this option would help us small guys out lot
Luke

Post by Luke »

turbo-2nr wrote:for us drag guys it would be nice to have boost by ground speed ,use a rear abs sensor for the ground speed
this one thing i notice ppl switch over to aem and motec for and this option would help us small guys out lot
couldn't this be done by some electronics? getting the signal out of the sensor, manipulating it electronically and send it as a VSS signal to the ECU?

that should solve the problem, or am i wrong?

best regards Lukas
turbo-2nr

Post by turbo-2nr »

having the abs read insted of the vss is how it would be done thats not the problem the problem is we need a way to control the boost by the speed from the sensor