S300 on P75, want to add VTEC Need help!

Hondata model coverage & ECU application questions.
92sihbk

S300 on P75, want to add VTEC Need help!

Post by 92sihbk »

Hey guys, I have a P75 (non vtec )ecu with s300 installed and I am just wondering what I will need to do to run a B16a with this ecu/s300 combo. Will I need to add the vtec components to the ecu or is there a way to change the vtec output signal to run on a different pin?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Ryan
92sihbk

Post by 92sihbk »

ok, after some research I found my answer, Although I am unsure of what to buy for a relay. Radioshack/ local parts store carry one that would would work?

It seems as though people have problems trying to wire the relay up correctly. Is there any tips or tricks before I start? Or would it just be easier to convert the ecu I have to vtec with a conversion kit from moates or xencron? I think I would feel more comfortable converting to vtec since I have done it to a few PO6's.

Thanks
Ryan
92sihbk

Post by 92sihbk »

Got it all figured out, actually very simple! the relay I had even had the same numbers as in the diagram
V-Spec race development

Re: S300 on P75, want to add VTEC Need help!

Post by V-Spec race development »

Can you share what did you do to make the relay work? What pin input did you use etc. Which relay did you get and where can I get it from? thanks.