Need cai, stock header, no cat, tsudo 70mm catback tune

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

dexterk20

Need cai, stock header, no cat, tsudo 70mm catback tune

Post by dexterk20 »

Good evening everyone,

Name is chris but everyone calls me Dex or Dexter. I have had my 2006 fg2 now for 3 years. I just recently got into modding it due to money and everything else. I have a custom cai that comes out the bottom of the stock airbox and a tsudo 70 mm catback. The original had the catalytic cut out and a regular pipe welded on so it has no cat and stock header.

As of last night I now own a flashpro. After reading and reading thru forums and everything else I can't seem to find any calibration that would have a cai, stock header, no cat, and a 70 mm catback.

I was wondering if anyone here could point me in the direction of a calibration that could work with this setup I have. Obviously I know I need a header but to expensive right now. I have flashed it with the stock tune that came with flashpro and its running good. Definitely better than before.

So if someone could chime in on somewhere I could that I haven't researched yet or has a calibration that I may use for this setup I would greatly appreciate it and thank you very much

Dex
tomzauto

Re: Need cai, stock header, no cat, tsudo 70mm catback tune

Post by tomzauto »

send me your email

tomzauto@yahoo.com