KManager V3.0.3

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
tiger

Re: KManager V3.0.3

Post by tiger »

Hondata wrote:Parameters -> Idle -> Target Lambda
So I tuned idle in open loop to around 13~ and set the Idle Target Lambda to 13.2 and turned closed loop back on. The AF command never went 13.2, instead it jumped around 14.4-14.9. I attached a datalog. Can you help me here?
Attachments
Datalog-111025-000.kdl
(1.19 MiB) Downloaded 157 times
VT-Doo

Post by VT-Doo »

I'll upload this tonight/tomorrow. Hopefully this version will sort my "regional" problems. I'm still using V1.4.1, all beta versions including 1.5.1 did not fix my problem. I have not been on here for a while now. I'll report back!
Ian

Morris Mini (B18C-R)
Honda Civic Type R (FD2)
Honda Civic Type R (FK2)
akep

Post by akep »

Spunkster wrote:Do you have a calibration loaded?
yeah i have a base map loaded, going through the settings and the whole screen under advanced is pretty much non existance. it hasn't been uploaded to a vehicle or anything, its just a fresh basemap.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

What calibration are you loading?
gsr-boost-dc

Post by gsr-boost-dc »

Im having trouble uploading my V1.5.1 Kal on to this new version. What steps should i take?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

YOu will have to describe the problem you have having in more detail.
BoostedK

Post by BoostedK »

Is there a way to highlight the cells that were used during a drive cycle? It would be like map tracing but it would keep those cells would remain highlighted.
VT-Doo

Post by VT-Doo »

VT-Doo wrote:I'll upload this tonight/tomorrow. Hopefully this version will sort my "regional" problems. I'm still using V1.4.1, all beta versions including 1.5.1 did not fix my problem. I have not been on here for a while now. I'll report back!
Just to let you know I uploaded the latest version of KManager (V3.0.3) on Friday and I have no problems. I can finally get the use of the knock control tables, which seem to have made a difference at WOT; zero knock detected when usually there can be 10-20 at various rpm's.
Ian

Morris Mini (B18C-R)
Honda Civic Type R (FD2)
Honda Civic Type R (FK2)
Axix23

Post by Axix23 »

I just uploaded this new verison to my car, I hope it takes care of 05-06 speedo blips...
Axix23

Re: KManager V3.0.2

Post by Axix23 »

hardcorersxs wrote:Is there any development to make lean protection work with the launch limiter without disabling lean protection? Adding a setting to where lean protection is enabled for vehicle specific speeds (i.e. having it come on only when the mph reaches 1mph and 100% tps and/or certain load settings would be of great help.

Excellent work on the new beta. Looking forward to the official release version.

I sometimes have the same issue when at the dragway and using launch control and it will sometimes hit lean protection when I launch(with or without using the anti-lag)... Something you can try is making the trigger ms alittle higher and also set boost at 3.9 psi... It will usually help you not hit lean protection from launching at the dragway... It always helps me..
Axix23

Post by Axix23 »

Tested out the new kal on the new k-manager. Still has the 05-06 Kpro Speed Blip.. :(* ugh..., oh well. Had my hopes up for a second..
Clean_EH2

Post by Clean_EH2 »

Axix23 wrote:Tested out the new kal on the new k-manager. Still has the 05-06 Kpro Speed Blip.. :(* ugh..., oh well. Had my hopes up for a second..
you and me both had our hopes up!...new version definitely has bugs. feels like a Microsoft OS release
Axix23

Post by Axix23 »

Clean_EH2 wrote:
Axix23 wrote:Tested out the new kal on the new k-manager. Still has the 05-06 Kpro Speed Blip.. :(* ugh..., oh well. Had my hopes up for a second..
you and me both had our hopes up!...new version definitely has bugs. feels like a Microsoft OS release

what bugs have you experienced? I been ok soo far other than the normal 05-06 speedo blip...
I kepted my last k-manager verison on a flash drive just in case its buggy and also saved a copy of my kal with the older k-manager..
Boofster

Post by Boofster »

Just installed 3.0.3 from 3.0 and getting continuous "39-1 P0600 Multiplexer not present" error code.

'06 S2000 with KPro Dual.

EDIT: Error suggested I turn off multiplexer in OPTIONS > MISC but there was no such option. Found tab OPTIONS > MULTIPLEXER and turned it off there. Not sure why this was ON by default in this release....

Still getting P0720 error every once in a while :(
http://www.hondata.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11968
Last edited by Boofster on Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Da Boost
05typeR

Re: KManager V3.0.0

Post by 05typeR »

NtegraDryvr wrote:With Kpro v3 or with the Kmanager update does that give us the ability to datalog the OEM wideband and an aftermarket wideband like an AEM at the same time while retaining the closed loop & wideband functionality?
Hondata wrote:Yes, if the aftermarket wideband is connected to an analog input.
hi, i dont have a Kpro as yet, but i do have 3 working ECUs and thinking about which one to get Kpro.

2 x PRA(UKDM EP3) and 1 x PRC (JDM DC5)

i wanted to use the PRC because of the wideband datalogging capability BUT if i understand any of what was said above i can use my aftermarket wideband which has an output (both narrow and wideband) for datalogging with the kpro and get the same results using the PRA ECU?

if this is correct where would i attach the wire for datalogging?

thanks