pr4 ecu o2 pinout wich one????

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
PROTO TYPE FI

pr4 ecu o2 pinout wich one????

Post by PROTO TYPE FI »

OK looked at diagram for pin out on obd1 ecu looks just like mine. It said d14 o2 signal white wire is there cut it tied it in and bamm crashed my programm had to reboot everything what is the real wire and where??
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: pr4 ecu o2 pinout wich one????

Post by Spunkster »

What exactly are you trying to do?
PROTO TYPE FI

Post by PROTO TYPE FI »

trying to tie the narrow band signal wire from the wide band o2 to the ecu so it can read the a/f like normal. I have the wide band signal tied to the anologe and have that to data log as well, but the long term and short term fuel trim never do anything i suppose its because i dont have a narrow band signal for the ecu to read to make adjustments heres my map if you want to look,, it runs herky jerky start
newrun.skl
(41.2 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
to 3000 rpms then smooth as glass not sure why
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Then you must connect the narrowband output from the wideband controller to the O2 inpput on the ECU. Then in the settings make sure you have closed loop turned on.

http://www.hondata.com/techplxwiring.html
PROTO TYPE FI

Post by PROTO TYPE FI »

got that part wich one is d14 i cut and tied into d14 supposed and it crashed my system had to test tune load ande then reload my map for it to work again, dont think i had the right wire on the harness, you know the specific wire on a pr4 integra ecu?
Steeve_Civic

Post by Steeve_Civic »

Same problem.
http://www.hondata.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13808

I do not have any white wire on my PLX, only a Grey wire.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

PROTO TYPE FI

Post by PROTO TYPE FI »

Double checked thats the wire that crashed my system so whats up with that?? is there a step or some thing im supposed to do different ? i have a innovative mtxl set up
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

connecting a wideband will not cause your system to crash. Please describe EXACTLY what is happening, do not leave out any details.
PROTO TYPE FI

Post by PROTO TYPE FI »

lmx o2 kit has a yellow wire for wide band out put signal and a brown wire for narrow band out put i tied the yellow wire to my anologe harness on the s300 then i unpluged the d plug located d14 on the harness side cut it, and hooked up the brown wire (narrow band signal) to d14 (a white wire on the harness plug) having the brown wire running straight to the ecu so it would recieve a narrow band signal, turned on the car crancked it and the smanager on my computer wasnt logging it it red lighted and ran horrible couldnt get over 3000 rpms had no sensors ect. So i undid the brown wire tied it back into the vehical harness and had logging again after cycling the key a test upload and reloaded my map again. So ive triple checked and that is supposed to be the o2 signal wire to the ecu it just crashed my ecu when i tied a narrow band signal to it thats all the details can you help? i am goin to do a voltage check onn that brown output wire to make sure its with in the range a narrow band signal should be but other than that i dont know what to do about not having a narrow band signal for the o2 side
PROTO TYPE FI

Post by PROTO TYPE FI »

Any clues anybody?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

reconect everything and try again...it may have just been a coincidence.