FlashPro V1.6.3

FlashPro Manager software
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: FlashPro V1.6.1

Post by Spunkster »

You need to post actual datalogs and the calibrations they were made with for us to look at anything.
Zoro2006

Post by Zoro2006 »

Spunkster wrote:You need to post actual datalogs and the calibrations they were made with for us to look at anything.
I have my theory and will check this, it can be that opening calibrations with 1.5.6 which were previously done by FlashPro Manager 1.4.5 does strange things like in my example.
Known as Vaikis_
Zoro2006

Post by Zoro2006 »

Spunkster wrote:You need to post actual datalogs and the calibrations they were made with for us to look at anything.
here is one example done on 1.5.6
Attachments
v.1.13_vtc25_vtec.fpcal
(16.41 KiB) Downloaded 230 times
1,13 vtc25 vtec.fpdl
(24.97 KiB) Downloaded 248 times
Known as Vaikis_
jbfd2ar

Post by jbfd2ar »

My car is set at 50deg vtc on cam angle low, at about 5000rpm. then the cam angle high table is all 50deg until abt 6000rpm before dropping to 30+deg at 9000rpm

The funny thing is my car only runs 50deg when its running the cam angle low table. when its running the cam angle high table, it only did 45 deg vtc. On datalog, the cam command shows 50, but the cam only showed 45.

Is this some Flashpro issue or hardware or ecu wiring ??? I'm not sure, cause it did ran 50deg while running on the cam angle low table.
honda1111gmail.com

Post by honda1111gmail.com »

jbfd2ar wrote:My car is set at 50deg vtc on cam angle low, at about 5000rpm. then the cam angle high table is all 50deg until abt 6000rpm before dropping to 30+deg at 9000rpm

The funny thing is my car only runs 50deg when its running the cam angle low table. when its running the cam angle high table, it only did 45 deg vtc. On datalog, the cam command shows 50, but the cam only showed 45.

Is this some Flashpro issue or hardware or ecu wiring ??? I'm not sure, cause it did ran 50deg while running on the cam angle low table.
With oil level all good ? Interesting what oil pressure you have on higher RPM.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Zoro2006 wrote:
Try unchecking the "use MAP to deterine WOT"

See if that has any effect
jbfd2ar

Post by jbfd2ar »

honda1111gmail.com wrote:
jbfd2ar wrote:My car is set at 50deg vtc on cam angle low, at about 5000rpm. then the cam angle high table is all 50deg until abt 6000rpm before dropping to 30+deg at 9000rpm

With oil level all good ? Interesting what oil pressure you have on higher RPM.
I do not know if oil pressure if good or not. I do not have a gauge for that. Is this parameter available on hondata datalog? anyway, what could be the possible cause for such problem, u mentioned oil level, oil pressure... any more areas I could check ? I just finish building my car, and still running in. I do have a oil cooler.
honda1111gmail.com

Post by honda1111gmail.com »

Spunkster wrote:
Zoro2006 wrote:
Try unchecking the "use MAP to deterine WOT"

See if that has any effect
Unchecking doesn't do anything. Also there is impossible to tune some rpm points (rich spots), removing fuel doesn't have any impact ! Imagine what happen if anybody tried to tune Acura TSX with Turbo (easy to damage engine !!!!)
Here I used different calibration which was done with FlashPro 1.5.6

1st log made with FlashPro 1.4.5 (uninstalled 1.5.6 and installed my old 1.4.5) If I had beta 1.6.1 installed there was not possible to do such thing, as 1.6.1 will pop up error that calibration is too old !!!
2nd log with unchecked "use MAP to deterine WOT"
3rd log with checked "use MAP to deterine WOT"

We are waiting for fixes ASAP !!!!
Attachments
datalogFlashProManager145.fpdl
(90.07 KiB) Downloaded 244 times
datalogFlashProManager156WOTDisabled.fpdl
(79.3 KiB) Downloaded 237 times
datalogFlashProManager156WOTEnabled.fpdl
(56.65 KiB) Downloaded 227 times
test.fpcal
(16.71 KiB) Downloaded 234 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Why are your knock igntion limit tables all set to 60?
Zoro2006

Post by Zoro2006 »

Spunkster wrote:Why are your knock igntion limit tables all set to 60?
so you want to say that we can't turn them off ? Explain how 1.4.5 can work fine and 1.5.6 has problems ?
Known as Vaikis_
VitViper

Post by VitViper »

You want me to post my built motor (w/ heavy valve train & cams) turbo calibration? Or a supercharged 8th gen calibration? Then you can ask me that same question so I can get a really good laugh.
Zoro2006

Post by Zoro2006 »

VitViper wrote:
You want me to post my built motor (w/ heavy valve train & cams) turbo calibration? Or a supercharged 8th gen calibration? Then you can ask me that same question so I can get a really good laugh.
Vit what your thoughts with this INJ and DUTY being "choppy"
Known as Vaikis_
ajpturbopittsburgh

Post by ajpturbopittsburgh »

After reading all this, I still don't know if my evap purge is working or not...I have a map tune with a return style fuel system. My tank looks ok but I don't know. My box is unchecked so the evap purge should be functional but everyone seems to say it doesn't work with a map tune. Hondata hasn't said much on the topic... Besides spunkster. And no offense spunkster but most of the time you just tell people to follow the posting guidelines and don't offer much for help and sometimes when you do the site admin usually clarifies in much more detail.. Is it that hard to make the evap purge functional with a Race or map tune?

My car runs fine from what I can see but this thread makes me wonder if something is not working or being damaged and I really don't want to pay someone to convert the tune after I've paid for tuning already. And some people are on the ropes if the conversion to a hybrid tune is really even a better option for a forced induction car
volvo09

Re: FlashPro V1.6.2

Post by volvo09 »

Hondata, can you please get Shift F1 to work again? I saw Vitviper bring this up months ago and I've now downloaded 3 or more releases since then and still have to use the mouse to change table views on all my computers without the help file also opening. The issue still exists on v 1.6.2.

Thank you
jun1or

Re: FlashPro V1.6.2

Post by jun1or »

Bumping feature requests:

http://www.hondata.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=13003

FlashPro Manager Feature Requests:
1.) Clear lambda overlay feature, like in sManager (control+L).
2.) Ability to overlay lambda without recording.
2.) Show target lambda overlay values as a table (like sManager). How about an entire table of target lambda instead of low/med/high?
3.) Unified backup menu, or .ini file, or both (i.e. one .ini file versus four - Graph, Settings, Displays, Sensors)
4.) Boost Control Quick Spool unit adjustment (currently only bar, suggest unit to change with boost control activation pressure dropdown above it)
5.) Change default boost control frequency to 25% (much more usable range of duty, will reduce future forum threads/questions)
6.) *Minor - Update help file regarding wideband input not needing resistor anymore (if you feel that is accurate now).