56 Calibrations?

FlashPro Manager software
gregoryshmegory

56 Calibrations?

Post by gregoryshmegory »

I just installed flashpro manager and I'm a little shocked by the low number of calibrations it is showing out of the box. It is only showing 20 instead of the advertised 56. I have to be missing something, and I'm sure this has come up before. I had Civic Si 06-11 selected at installation.

I wanted to install a CAI first but I only see two options. Attached is all I see. Sorry for being so newbish. I love the stock tune.

Thanks
Attachments
calib.PNG
calib.PNG (41.46 KiB) Viewed 2547 times
elmago

Re: 56 Calibrations?

Post by elmago »

Those are the most refined maps that hondata puts out for us. If you want all the basemaps, go to show all filters and then check the box that says race calibration and they should all pop up. The map based calibrations are not really refined throughout updates. The first ones you see are maf based and have all the new features.
gregoryshmegory

Ahh okay, thanks.
I'm surprised they don't have a CAI only for skunk2 or more than one for K&N. I was deciding on the Hybrid Racing CAI and will now have to buy a custom calibration just to start after installation.
Thanks again.
elmago

Post by elmago »

You don't need to buy a custom calibration just to start the car. Any of those will suffice. Now to get it running 100% then i would recommend a custom tune.
gregoryshmegory

Right, I hear ya. With the Hybrid being a 3.5" intake I would feel better using the Skunk2 CAI map-- but it's not available on its own. No biggy I guess. Thank you for responding.