What exactly does tplate % represent in datalogs?

FlashPro Manager software
Gernby

Re: What exactly does tplate % represent in datalogs?

Post by Gernby »

Hondata wrote:Throttle tables saved and loaded in the current version do not need conversion and are not reset to default.

Gernby: Can you email us some calibrations for testing?
Well, the problem is that my S2000 has ITBs, so it would be difficult to verify that the new throttle maps creates the same results as the old throttle maps.

Ill email a sample.
'06 NFR S2000
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Yep, your throttle tables are very strange. Thanks anyhow.

V2.4.1 (available for download now) will convert the throttle tables from previous calibrations for the S2000.
Hondata
Gernby

Post by Gernby »

Hondata wrote:Yep, your throttle tables are very strange. Thanks anyhow.

V2.4.1 (available for download now) will convert the throttle tables from previous calibrations for the S2000.
Great. Thanks!
'06 NFR S2000
Gernby

Post by Gernby »

Something didn't work right with 2.4.1, since a client just called to let me know that he updated to the new firmware, then uploaded his previous calibration, and the car became undrivable. He said that the throttle was extremely restricted at low RPMs. I advised that he revert back to stock until I could figure out what was wrong.
'06 NFR S2000
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Can you send us the calibration? If possible, from the old FlashProManager version.
Hondata
Gernby

Post by Gernby »

Hondata wrote:Can you send us the calibration? If possible, from the old FlashProManager version.
I emailed the tune to support.
'06 NFR S2000
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Thank you. We've made a release (2.4.2). This one we have beaten with a stick for some time and believe it will behave.
Hondata
Gernby

Post by Gernby »

Thanks! It looks like it fixed the issue.
'06 NFR S2000
bian.yy

Post by bian.yy »

Hondata wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:19 pm The S2000 is the only vehicle we've seen using the additional index table. The US 06 Si and FN2 don't use that table but the throttle table index has changed like the S2000. FN2 table:
fn2-th.png
I'm not sure why Honda has scaled to table in such a way for the S2000. It almost is like a mix up in units, since all the other ECUs have tables like the one above (they still use a different scale for the Pedal however). It could be confusion between percentage opening and degrees opening. It could be that it was designed that way and we don't expect to see a table like that.
Hi Hondata

My TSX07 flahspro seems has similar issue, when I change low rpm area to low values for better traffic foot control to smooth driving, car shift from 1st to 2nd with upto 3000+ RPM shift point with very light throttle.
Would you have a look into code to see if this can be solved as S2000. I knew S2000 and TSX shares very similar DBW logic by your statement somewhere on forum.

If you need datalog I can do it.
Attachments
tplate.PNG
tplate.PNG (37.79 KiB) Viewed 2700 times