NEED HELP!!!!!!!! CTE SUPERCHARGER HELP!!!!! BASEMAP PROBLEM

2012+ US/Canadian Civic Si / 2013+ ILX
wildman0607

NEED HELP!!!!!!!! CTE SUPERCHARGER HELP!!!!! BASEMAP PROBLEM

Post by wildman0607 »

Okay I've installed the CTE the way the paperwork says to have it bolted here and there tied here or there along with making sure the pulley pattern was right along with making sure the belt was on tight and even making sure there was no leaks and making sure the injectors was spraying.. pretty much did all my checks once all installed. but with the base map that is on flashpro that I used ILX 1000cc CTE SC to flash onto my ecu and the car wont turn over for more then 5sec I'm trying to see if anyone has a basemap I could use to help me turn it over, I've even tried the other basemaps for the CTE and nothing...

Mods are: 1000cc injectors, CTE 3.8 pulley,PRL CAI and tsudo exhaust

Thanks for any help....
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: NEED HELP!!!!!!!! CTE SUPERCHARGER HELP!!!!! BASEMAP PROBLEM

Post by Spunkster »

CT does not offer a calibration for 1000cc injectors so whatever calibration you are using will have to have been modified by someone else and if it has not been properly setup or tuned that could be an issue.

Did you tighten the 8mm bolt that attaches the manifold to the manifold brace?

Have you talked to your tuner about this issue?
wildman0607

Post by wildman0607 »

Yes all bolts where tight everything was checked and I was using the basemap that Flashpro has called ILX CT SC 1000cc it would only turn over for a few secs...
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

What year and vehicle is this on?
ITR1102

Post by ITR1102 »

We had a guy tow a 2014 civic si to the shop with a similar problem. Newly installed CT-E stage 2 supercharger with 1000cc injectors. This car ran fine with a flashpro tune before the supercharger kit was installed. I tried a few different basemaps but didn't have any luck. The engine starts up just fine and runs for a few seconds, then starts to die. Changes to the throttle had no effect. From the datalog, I could see the TPlate sitting between 5% and 8% with both the engine off and the engine at idle. The TPedal however, never changed from 0%, even when hitting the gas. Am I missing something obvious?

The very last file that I tried with the attached datalog was a stock reflash calibration modified only for the 1000cc injectors and to use MAP fuel tables.

Any suggestions are much appreciated.
Attachments
try to start stock map based 1000cc.fpdl
datalog for calibration
(5.2 KiB) Downloaded 172 times
Dave Civic Si stock with inj and map based.fpcal
modded calibration
(19.67 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

From Help, About, what is the version of software you are using?
ITR1102

Post by ITR1102 »

V2.4.8.0
ITR1102

Post by ITR1102 »

Correction, this is on a 2015 civic si, not 2014 as I previously stated.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

The dead times do not appear to be changed from stock, and the wideband reading is not moving at all. These are 2 anomalies which should be corrected before going any further. Where did you get this basemap?
ITR1102

Post by ITR1102 »

As stated, the basemap used with the provided datalog was the stock reflash with injector size changed and also to use MAP fuel tables. I first tried the ILX-2013-7-CTSC-1000cc basemap and had the same results, that is why I started trying other maps to see if something was corrupt in the file. I'll look into the wideband and try another calibration with the correct dead times - but it had the same effect previously.

What about the TPedal and TPlate readings? Is that normal? I could give it 100% throttle and the TPlate changed but the TPedal reading did not.