iso k20a3 vtec killer calibration

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
zccrex

iso k20a3 vtec killer calibration

Post by zccrex »

I've searched and searched, and I can't seem to find any calibration based on this setup:

k20a3 block and head
k20a3 exhaust rockers on intake side
k20a2 cams
full bolt ons (i,h,e)

thanks in advance
jodin1234

Re: iso k20a3 vtec killer calibration

Post by jodin1234 »

zccrex wrote:anybody?
Have you tried any of the base k20a2 maps provided with Kpro ??

OR... have you tried the base a2 with Toda header, Intake & Exhaust ?

OR.... have you tried the pinned thread titled.... "05-06 RSX Type S - AEM cold air intake, Invidia Race header" ??

As your initial request stated....
zccrex wrote:I've searched and searched, and I can't seem to find any calibration based on this setup:
I am finding it difficult to believe you've
zccrex wrote:searched and searched
Attachments
Kpro..JPG
Kpro..JPG (78.04 KiB) Viewed 5193 times
Kpro..JPG
Kpro..JPG (72.46 KiB) Viewed 5194 times
zccrex

Post by zccrex »

My posted clearly stated vtec killer. Yes, I'd be running k20a2 cams, but not in the stock fashion....
jodin1234

Post by jodin1234 »

zccrex wrote:"vtec killer"
LoL... You kids and these amorphous terms.

With those stock cams, you do not have what some numbnut began calling "Vtec Killer". There are a few manufactures that sell cams that only have Vtec lobes... essentially eliminating the vtec cut-on, because you're always running on vtec. (btw: not a smart idea and for track purposes to gain small performance... at the expense of replacing parts.) If you want to keep the quality cams you already have, find one of those maps I pointed out that works the most efficient, begin tuning that one... and once you get everything stable, efficient.... change the vtec cut-on to 2000-2500, cut off around 7200... (Kpro will warn you if it's too high) and go wide open like that... ?
Camtron

Post by Camtron »

zccrex wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:34 pm I've searched and searched, and I can't seem to find any calibration based on this setup:

k20a3 block and head
k20a3 exhaust rockers on intake side
k20a2 cams
full bolt ons (i,h,e)

thanks in advance
Did you ever find a tune for this setup?

I've recently done the KMOD Performance vtec killer setup in my k20a3 and could use a little Kpro help. Having a hard time getting my car to idle and drive better through all gears. Wants to stall a lot. Any help on this setup would be appreciaed!