R18 Automatic Turbo tune needed

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

Dalinkwent_1

R18 Automatic Turbo tune needed

Post by Dalinkwent_1 »

Hi,
I recently put a turbo on my automatic r18. Yes you read it right lol. I need a worked map if possible. I purchased this kit from your buddies at all jap. Hoping Danny can help out :). Please contact me so we can speak through this tune as I need some guidance on this. Dyno tuned currently but I want to know if there is a way to release boost when shifting gears. Currently the boost is consistent. Power is great but tranny gives once you get over 100. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!
silvastar28

Re: R18 Automatic Turbo tune needed

Post by silvastar28 »

have you installed a transmission oil cooler yet it worked for me i have a turbocharged r18 automatic @10psi
Dalinkwent_1

Post by Dalinkwent_1 »

Thanks Bro! No I haven't yet but going to go with the recommendation. How many horses are at? I'm at 243 ttw 209 trq. Any suggestions on a brand model etc?
nyghtstalkr

Post by nyghtstalkr »

Dalinkwent_1 wrote:Thanks Bro! No I haven't yet but going to go with the recommendation. How many horses are at? I'm at 243 ttw 209 trq. Any suggestions on a brand model etc?
I'm boosted auto as well. 210 whp and 180 wtq. What psi are you running, and what turbo and what exact setup do you have? I have a Heavily modified TSI kit with a GT25 turbo housing with TD05H 16G wheels inside running 10psi. No trans cooler yet, but I plan on getting one and getting a Synapse Synchronic BOV. The faster reaction should help relieve the pressure during shifts.

Are either of you getting the Blinking D? I'm about to post a thread requestion help with the DTC associated with it and the Speed limiter too.
R18freak

Post by R18freak »

I have a 2009 honda civic ex auto and looking foward to get a turbo for it is it worth it?