Knock count at 15 ?

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
vaultrsx

Knock count at 15 ?

Post by vaultrsx »

First of all I'm very new to hondata, and I have an 05 rsx type s with stock k20z1 motor only cold air intake on it it does have some sort of clutch chatter and is missing a motor mount. Just some pre info to help should I deal with those things first or should I be worried and go back to stock equivalent kalibration.I have not messed with any tunning other then uploading a cold air intake from the new files under kmanager. Everything has been running fine no errors car drives great. For 14 days it ran fine only suddenly last night did it give me a knock control of 86.70
0 knock counts. Then this morning went out to do a data log and summed up 15 knocks but car still runs fine no errors. I ended up removing the kalibration and uploaded it again to see if it would remove any type of bug. But still receiving knocks even though the car drives perfect. I will try to upload datalog later. Just one last thing should a data log be of a dyno run just a regular run like I said I'm really new to this but I want to learn as much as I can.
vaultrsx

Re: Knock count at 15 ?

Post by vaultrsx »

Update I have scanned my data logs over and over and have have adjusted some set values on my low ignition speed table. Made sure to adjust it the same on each cam angle affected by the interpolate. Knock was significantly reduced to 2 knock counts instead of continuous knock will keep updating