Live tuning help

K-Series Programmable ECU installation questions / support issues
ITR1102

Live tuning help

Post by ITR1102 »

I'm having an issue with live tuning. I'm on the most recent beta version of KManager.

Live tuning tables are selected and the green check mark icon is shown; however, none of the live tuning changes have an effect. I have to hit the Upload button before the changes I made (to the fuel tables at idle for example) take effect.

Are there any known live tuning bugs in this version such as in the past, or is there something else I should be looking into? What could prevent KManager from sending the data into RAM?

Thanks,
Kevin
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Live tuning help

Post by Hondata »

What tables are you live tuning?
Hondata
ITR 1102

Post by ITR 1102 »

I tried making changes to the 0 and 10 degree low cam fuel tables and the low cam angle table. I tried doing them individually so that Live Tuning memory wasn't maxed out but it didn't seem to make a difference.
05typeR

Post by 05typeR »

I also tried live tuning with the low speed fuel tables (10,20 and 30*) and they are making changes but nothing changes until I upload.

Also the autotune not working as quickly as I thought either. . .not sure if its settings which are pretty simple to understand.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Tested ok here. Can you provide the calibration and a datalog when you are making changes?
Hondata
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

What is the serial number that is on the K-Pro board inside the ECU?

From Help, About, what is the version of software you are using?
ITR 1102

Post by ITR 1102 »

I'll do some more testing over the weekend and report back with the requested information.

When testing it last night to obtain a datalog for you, it operated correctly. The only change I made was to the selection of the live tuning tables. For my test last night, I selected only the 0 and 10 degree low cam fuel table, removing the low cam angle table from the selection.