dies after idle...

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

bryan44054

dies after idle...

Post by bryan44054 »

im very new to this.. so please dont bash me and i looked first for another blog on here for this subject before posting...

i have an 07 civic si with a aem sri, plm header, rdx injectors, karcepts fuel rail and d kit, and full race cat back.

i uploaded a aem sri,310 injector(changed to 410 on fuel section), header and cat back tune on my car.. upload went well and i tried to start the car. the car idled ok for 8-10 seconds and when idle dropped down.. the car choked and died. i think its running because i can smell the raw fuel. can anyone please advise me on what i can do to make it drivable for a datalog?

thank you - bryan

oringinal tune uploaded (ive tried a lot.. none working)
not working.fpcal
(21.34 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
Jun43

Re: dies after idle...

Post by Jun43 »

You cant really just change the fuel from 310-410 and expect it to work. you need readjust your fuel map to the new injectors or find a basemap for 410cc rdx injectors

https://www.hondata.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9714
bryan44054

Post by bryan44054 »

uploaded a stock map with all bolt ons still in place, check engine light came on for 02 sensor.. but she lives again...

i did try to use the stock map 4 times previous to this and i guess it just took a few tries to take and hold. i guess i will datta log from the stock map and go from there, thank you guys for your help.
DatLife84

Post by DatLife84 »

You have to increase the injector dead times. Injectors are not plug and play. Look further through the forum and you will find the right range in which they need to be altered and the increments.
Zperformance

Post by Zperformance »

^like he says, deadtime matters!