Stock F20b basemap?

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
mdwhisler20

Stock F20b basemap?

Post by mdwhisler20 »

Hey guys. New to this hondata s300v3. I gotta stock F20b In my 92 prelude and I can't seem to find a decent map to work off of. It's all stock cept header/intake running on the 310cc or 290cc obd2b injectors? Not sure which ones right as there's a bunch of mixed specs on them. Can anyone point me in the right direction or send me a decent basemap? Thanks a lot
Crispyzook

Re: Stock F20b basemap?

Post by Crispyzook »

I have a f20b I just had dyno tuned on s300. Made 196hp with a skunk 2 intake manifold and a restrictive dc header. I can possibly share the calibration. Pm me
Jianshatch

Post by Jianshatch »

Anyway I can get the file I'm stuck here too:/
Budget Racing

Post by Budget Racing »

im also looking for a stock f20b basemap , found a couple on here but there set with 450cc injectors and stuff . im just looking for a stock f20b tune
Zperformance

Post by Zperformance »

I advice to have a wideband hooked up and adjust the AFR to spec! Let me know how it do i will try to help out what i can or just any feedback.
Attachments
F20b base.skl
*I will not be responsible for any damage that occured*
(49.35 KiB) Downloaded 871 times
jray0518

Post by jray0518 »

Crispyzook wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:14 pm I have a f20b I just had dyno tuned on s300. Made 196hp with a skunk 2 intake manifold and a restrictive dc header. I can possibly share the calibration. Pm me
im having a hard time getting a good calibratiom going too on my f20b. all the h22ones domt tun it well at all no matter wehat i do. anyway i could maybee get yours to try?? please
skaterguy1986

Post by skaterguy1986 »

The stock "prelude.skl" file should get you pretty close, the only things you should need to change before starting up is the injector size and dead times to match what you're using. From there it's likely all you'd have to do is do some datalogging and trim the fuel tables some as it's just a slightly smaller cc version of the prelude engine. If you also have a wideband that is properly set up you could enable closed loop fuel control and probably stay pretty close to the target AFR even without a perfectly tuned map but you should let someone familiar with tuning set this up.

Main thing to know though is what injectors you're using, the ones that came with the engine or the ones that came with the car since OBD1 and OBD2 injectors are different. Some people like to retain the OBD1 injectors for simplicity of wiring while others delete the resistor box in the Prelude and use the more modern injectors as you'd have to go this route if you were ever to upgrade.