Graph on stock use+equivalent map

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the FN2 European Civic Type R
TommyFN2

Graph on stock use+equivalent map

Post by TommyFN2 »

Hello,

If the graph recognice knocks in use of the stock map?
Knock control goes up. In some terms the knock retard goes to 9-11°, but no knocks detected.

I see the 2.8.2.0 sofware are compared with more tables.

I want to use the stock equivalent map with the radiator fan control. Is it save to use without customize? Because Hondata says, it close to stock as possible.

Thanks for you answer.
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Graph on stock use+equivalent map

Post by Hondata »

I'm not sure what you are asking, but the way the knock control works is that you can get knock retard without any knock. See the help file for more details about the knock control.
Hondata
TommyFN2

Re: Graph on stock use+equivalent map

Post by TommyFN2 »

I tried the equivalent and the group N map. Also a street tune custom map. The knock control goes only up after a knock was recognice. Not earlier.

When i made datalogs with the OEM map goes the knock control up to 100% without a knock is occure. Ignition limit is always on 25°

Thats the point why i ask. Some things like fuel eco and fuel used are also only supported with other. Either the oem map really never knock or the manager does not indicate with the oem map.

After a few try i wont change much things and i have enough check always the datalog after every drive. I want to use the equivalent map with little more rev, fan control and disanble the 1st gear throttle dampening.

Please tell me. Is the equivalent map really the closest to the oem map and is it save to use without any changes in the parameters.