FlashProManager V2.8.7

FlashPro Manager software
Jun43
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:59 pm

Re: FlashProManager V2.8.7

Post by Jun43 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:41 pm

Hyudryu wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:03 pm
Just wired it up from the Yellow wire of the gauge, instead of the sensor's wire. It's reading properly now thanks a lot.

Now next question, where's the rest of the fields? I noticed the ECT (I'm assuming that's ethanol content) only goes up to 30% does that mean I can only run up to E30? And what exactly is "Slip" It doesn't say anything about slip in the help doc
That table doesnt look right or it's mislabeled ?

To adjust for ethanol content, you would go to your calibration -> ethanol . You will see ethanol ignition multiplier

Hyudryu
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:45 pm

Re: FlashProManager V2.8.7

Post by Hyudryu » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:34 pm

In the help file, it specifically says that the ignition multiplier is used in conjunction with the ignition compensation table, which looks nothing like what the help file's table looks like. That table is the one that's under the "Ethanol" tab on the calibration

Image
Image

User avatar
Hondata
Site Admin
Posts: 8633
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2002 12:13 pm
Location: Torrance, CA
Contact:

Re: FlashProManager V2.8.7

Post by Hondata » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:57 am

The ethanol content ignition compensation table index is wrong for the 2013-2015 Civic Si. We will fix this for the next release. The flex fuel will work; you just will not be able to edit that table (fully) yet.
Hondata

BongoBennie
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:40 pm
Location: vegas
Contact:

Re: FlashProManager V2.8.7

Post by BongoBennie » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:48 am

Any hope for e85 Honda Fit?

Gearhead98
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:06 pm

Re: FlashProManager V2.8.7

Post by Gearhead98 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:55 am

Any progress on adding the flex fuel tables into other platforms than the ones they are in now?

User avatar
Hondata
Site Admin
Posts: 8633
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2002 12:13 pm
Location: Torrance, CA
Contact:

Re: FlashProManager V2.8.7

Post by Hondata » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:34 am

The RDX would be the only other ECU we would consider at the moment for flex fuel.
Hondata

integraguy041
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:56 pm
Contact:

Re: FlashProManager V2.8.7

Post by integraguy041 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:00 pm

@Hondata, I had a quick question for you.

The 9psi flex fuel basemap for the new 2016+ Civic (Non-Si), says that upgraded clutch is recommended.
Do you have HP/TQ figures on this? Just wondering how much it makes?

Im still on OEM clutch, so I am guessing i can just take your based map and lower the TC Maximum pressure Ratio to make sure i dont destroy much clutch right??

Thank you.
Integraguy041

User avatar
Hondata
Site Admin
Posts: 8633
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2002 12:13 pm
Location: Torrance, CA
Contact:

Re: FlashProManager V2.8.7

Post by Hondata » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:38 am

I do not have the dyno graphs for the 9psi calibration.

You could lower the boost using any one of the TC tables with a max pressure ratio in it. eg boost by gear.
Hondata

BongoBennie
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:40 pm
Location: vegas
Contact:

Re: FlashProManager V2.8.7

Post by BongoBennie » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:54 pm

Hondata wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:34 am
The RDX would be the only other ECU we would consider at the moment for flex fuel.
Does this mean that there is hope that the Fit will one day feature this or should We not hold our breath?

derekdimar1127
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:41 pm

Re: FlashProManager V2.8.7

Post by derekdimar1127 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:09 pm

can't be locked to my ecu calibration id 37805-5an-l630 please help

myuser
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:55 am

Re: FlashProManager V2.8.7

Post by myuser » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:01 pm

Notice one detail, that sometimes the FP hangs with the power in Green light all the time.
No action is performed with the datalog button... this happen in a FN2.
This issue is possible do to turn the engine off while in datalog.
To return to normal operation, disconnecting and connecting would solve.

Jun43
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:59 pm

Re: FlashProManager V2.8.7

Post by Jun43 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:58 pm

myuser wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:01 pm
Notice one detail, that sometimes the FP hangs with the power in Green light all the time.
No action is performed with the datalog button... this happen in a FN2.
This issue is possible do to turn the engine off while in datalog.
To return to normal operation, disconnecting and connecting would solve.
I had that happen a lot when i had a lot of datalog stored in my FlashPro. Once i deleted them , the hang up went away

myuser
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:55 am

Re: FlashProManager V2.8.7

Post by myuser » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:18 am

Jun43 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:58 pm
myuser wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:01 pm
Notice one detail, that sometimes the FP hangs with the power in Green light all the time.
No action is performed with the datalog button... this happen in a FN2.
This issue is possible do to turn the engine off while in datalog.
To return to normal operation, disconnecting and connecting would solve.
I had that happen a lot when i had a lot of datalog stored in my FlashPro. Once i deleted them , the hang up went away
The recent hang was with 9 recordings, with total memory free of 67%.
In previous versions, the datalog button was was always available.

Jun43
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:59 pm

Re: FlashProManager V2.8.7

Post by Jun43 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:58 am

myuser wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:18 am
Jun43 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:58 pm
myuser wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:01 pm
Notice one detail, that sometimes the FP hangs with the power in Green light all the time.
No action is performed with the datalog button... this happen in a FN2.
This issue is possible do to turn the engine off while in datalog.
To return to normal operation, disconnecting and connecting would solve.
I had that happen a lot when i had a lot of datalog stored in my FlashPro. Once i deleted them , the hang up went away
The recent hang was with 9 recordings, with total memory free of 67%.
In previous versions, the datalog button was was always available.
Yup, It started to crash with this version for me too. I was at 60% full but once I cleared up some space. It went back to normal for me.

typer86
Posts: 308
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Re: FlashProManager V2.8.7

Post by typer86 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:15 am

Issue for: Civic SI/FN2 (Type-R) 2006:
If gear is in neutral and the clutch is not pressed, the engine is revving high until limiter! (overrevving)

Is this normal? Before the engine stop revving until 4500 rpm.

Please fix this.

Thx

Post Reply