FlashPro Requests

FlashPro Manager software
Vtek

Re: FlashPro Requests

Post by Vtek »

Awesome i would be glad to help any way i can, i have 3 fk2
waiting for TC to purchase flashpros, and another with flashpro installed, they all track their cars regularly and are having traction problems especially in damp conditions, if uou need acces to logs, telemetry or info please dont hesitate to ask as we're very eagerly waiting for this, thanks again for such an awesome product💯👍
Vtek

Post by Vtek »

How about launch recover rpms for the fk8?
Just like for the 1.5t
Awsomsauce

Post by Awsomsauce »

Can you make two maf sensor scales. When you turn on the Hondata mode the second maf scale will turn on to run with the torque table limit tuned into the sport mode. And when you turn off sport mode the maf scale will return to the other torque limit scaling.
KT7788

Post by KT7788 »

Fk2 anti lag feature please
MM082001

Post by MM082001 »

on the 8th Gen civic si, can the full throttle shifting be turned on and off thru the steering wheel like launch control is?
08 civic si proline springs koni orange Hondata hybrid racing CAI with larger throttle body and peeling and faded Blue paint
Vtek

Post by Vtek »

Could we have a verification from hondata that the maf scaling for the PRL race maf is acurate plz urgent
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Vtek wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:11 am Could we have a verification from hondata that the maf scaling for the PRL race maf is acurate plz urgent
Have you tried to use it?
Vtek

Post by Vtek »

Yes i have seems to work ok throttle feels slightly slugish to respond but other than that seems ok, numbers compared to the rampage maf housing seemed wildly different that was my main concern
540999115@qq.com

Post by 540999115@qq.com »

1.The 'lean best torque' 3d graph display is incomplete,the position is not in the middle.
2.In advanced graphs,the X Y axis values could not be displayed,or only displayed 1 or 2 number.When I tuned the AFM,X axis is AFM.v,Y axis is S.TRIM,it is not very precise.Can we customize the axis sep and range?
3.In graph function,if the logging time is long,1-2minutes,the line chart will be crowded together.Is it possible to set a function button to swap 'all logged data in one screen' adn 'swipe left and right to view data'?
4.Display window.①need a 'sort' function,can automatic sort by name,group or add order.②'multiple select' function,can select several values to set size together.③temperature value can only display Fahrenheit temperature, the 'settings-units-temperature-Celsius temperature' did not affect all displays.
KT7788

Post by KT7788 »

Hi Hondata Team

Can Request to open up theses features for FK2 ?

KT7788

Post by KT7788 »

Can provide fuel cut delay for Fk2 ?
Bain

Post by Bain »

Hi Team,

Please can we get the XDI pump to also work on the FK2, pretty please....
sloth4urluv

Post by sloth4urluv »

Is there a way to increase the precision of the S.Trim and L.Trim values when the datalog is exported to a CSV?
Watching the data on the Hondata app the data seems to be reported in increments of 0.01, but in flashpro it is rounded to the nearest whole number.
curtusz

Post by curtusz »

How about f-Manager for Android

Phones and tablets last so much longer on battery life and so much easier to carry around than laptops.
shadow.ctr

Post by shadow.ctr »

Presently when playing back a datalog, the calibration tables show which cells the ecu referenced.

Would it be possible to leave a trace of the path? Something like a breadcrumb trail left by Hansel and Gretel.

Thanks.