Looking for help with base map for k24a3 turbo swap

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
Tehdango

Looking for help with base map for k24a3 turbo swap

Post by Tehdango »

I have a new clutch kit and I am looking for something that will be good enough to put break in miles on without damaging from boost. After I get the break in done I plan to get a real tune. I feel like I can get the stock map working good but I'm concerned about my inexperience with boost tables and all that. Can anyone help me out?
CalibratEd

Re: Looking for help with base map for k24a3 turbo swap

Post by CalibratEd »

I can help you out. Post the calibration file and a datalog.

-Ed
Tehdango

Post by Tehdango »

OK thanks! I am unable to drive till I get my intermediate shaft. Do I need to be able to drive it to get the best datalog for you?
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

Tehdango wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:12 pm OK thanks! I am unable to drive till I get my intermediate shaft. Do I need to be able to drive it to get the best datalog for you?
Yes you need to datalog the car driving.

-Ed
Tehdango

Post by Tehdango »

Hey Ed, hopefully your still around. I since had to work several things out before getting it out on the road but I was finally able to. Here is my calibration and a datalog. I appreciate any assistance.

Edit: I only have the first half of the downpipe connected with the wideband in it so I am not sure if that's why my AFR is all over the place.
Attachments
first test drive.kdl
(3.56 MiB) Downloaded 63 times
first test drive base tune.kal
(19.81 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
Tehdango

Post by Tehdango »

Scratch that first datalog Ed, Here is an actual driving log. That first one I had P/S issues and couldnt really drive it normally.
Attachments
second test drive to gas station.kdl
(2.01 MiB) Downloaded 62 times
Tehdango

Post by Tehdango »

Im sorry my intention is not to bump this post I just cant seem to upload the correct datalog.
Attachments
second test drive return trip.kdl
(6.33 MiB) Downloaded 61 times
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

The calibration file does not seem to be to far off. What is the plan for the car? Do you plan to get it Etuned or will you get it Dyno tuned?

-Ed
Tehdango

Post by Tehdango »

That's good news! Currently I need to put at least 300 miles to break in the clutch at under 4k rpm I believe. After that I plan to have it dyno tuned. Although I'm open to an etune.
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

Tehdango wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:11 pm That's good news! Currently I need to put at least 300 miles to break in the clutch at under 4k rpm I believe. After that I plan to have it dyno tuned. Although I'm open to an etune.
You’re fine as long as you don’t drive it hard. I am able to provide you with an Etune. I PMd you the details.

-Ed
success.erven

Post by success.erven »

Hey bro mind if I get those data as well, having a hard time driving my car. I recently upgraded to k24A3 with turbo. I wold really appreciate it if someone help me with this issues. (VSA + triangle with ! On, and engine light is on.

Cheers🤙🏻
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

success.erven wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:28 pm Hey bro mind if I get those data as well, having a hard time driving my car. I recently upgraded to k24A3 with turbo. I wold really appreciate it if someone help me with this issues. (VSA + triangle with ! On, and engine light is on.

Cheers🤙🏻
I suggest you start your own thread and write the details of your build and the issue you are having.

-Ed