Tune For Stock 2012 Civic Si Coupe

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

sinjinluke

Tune For Stock 2012 Civic Si Coupe

Post by sinjinluke »

Hey, new to Hondata and tuning in general. I was wondering if anyone could help make a tune for my stock car. I heard it can help even the power band and make it more responsive. If anyone can help, just let me know what to do! I've read some other thread and they all provide datalogs, so I assume I need that if someone is to help, so please let me know how to get the data logs too. Thanks!
EFICU

Re: Tune For Stock 2012 Civic Si Coupe

Post by EFICU »

Do you have any future mods planned soon, or are you keeping it stock plus the FlashPro for the foreseeable future?
sinjinluke

Post by sinjinluke »

EFICU wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:27 pm Do you have any future mods planned soon, or are you keeping it stock plus the FlashPro for the foreseeable future?
I plan to mod it eventually, but I need to do coils or springs first, and that will be a while from now.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Okay sounds good. There are is along way to tune these and a short way, since you plane to keep it stock for a while it would be best to tune it the longer route to get the most data for building a cam angle map. You'd be looking at about 10-12 revisions to do it that way, the shorter way we can gather data a little quicker and probably take 6-8 revisions. The datalogs need to be 20-30 minute in length, so I realize some guys are more strapped for time than others so I give you guys the options.

Let me know what you think and if you have any questions.
Ajax123

Post by Ajax123 »

Hey i need help with a stock tune to ! I have a 2012 honda civic si
Ajax123

Post by Ajax123 »

Can somebody please help me with this