Flash pro HB CAI, skunk2 header, MF cat back exhaust, map

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
EFICU

Re: Flash pro HB CAI, skunk2 header, MF cat back exhaust, map

Post by EFICU »

You're welcome. Yeah I'll give you the file for the intake so you can install it on Monday or Tuesday. Make sure you upload it before you you start the car with the Hybrid intake. The tune you're on is fine for the stock intake, but this revision needs to be uploaded before the first start with the Hybrid intake. So get the intake installed, upload this file before starting it, then make a datalog like you have been. Just keep me in the loop, we might make a revision or two to clean up the calibration while you wait for your header install.
izz.SD.V2.Rev01 (Blended).fpcal
(22.88 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
izz

Post by izz »

I will get back at you with the first datalog on the intake. If I got time tomorrow i will get on that for sure, cant wait to see the difference, ones again thank you! just so you know i will compensate for your help and time.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Yeah the Hybrid intake will make a nice difference. The sound of it alone is worth every penny. Once you get the header on as well, and we tune it, the car will be night and day difference from what you have right now. You will be surprised how much of a difference the intake and header will make. But the intake alone is worth it.

Compensation is totally up you. As long as you're happy at the end that's all that matters to me.
izz

Post by izz »

hello EFICU,

I have installed the hybrid CAI already and I really like the sound and performance of it, I do tell you it did took me a while to get it installed but finally finished that today. So I went out to do my first datalog and it feels great and the pull on third gear really good feeling, let me tell you what had happen that freaked me out, as soon as I shift to fourth a loud weird noise started I was looking at the dash to see if the car was malfunctioning and look too see if there was smoke coming out as well but car seamed fine. I was on a main road and ones I had a chance to pull over I did, but I did think if car still running good maybe one of the liner under came loose, sure did, I dont know if the only clip that it had I removed it and forgot to put it back on, but that happen you going to notice after that I was driving it in first gear all the way home haha, I removed the liner cover which I will end up replacing it. there was three new datalogs two of those are short I must of accidently had press the bottom.
Attachments
datalog0007.fpdl
(3.22 MiB) Downloaded 47 times
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

That sucks to hear about the shield falling down. That was probably awkward to hear when you're on high alert driving it for the first time with the intake. Glad it was only that though, so that's good.

Here is the next one. We pretty much nailed it on that one, but I made a couple small fuel adjustments to tighten it up a little more. If this one looks good, I think we're good to go until you install your header. But take it for a spin when you can and we will see how it looks.
izz.SD.V2.Rev02 (Blended).fpcal
(23.01 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
izz

Post by izz »

Ok im gonna go get that on and get another feeling of it since last time do to the shield I had to drive it slow.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Sounds good. It's plenty safe, so have some fun with it.
izz

Post by izz »

I dont know if I messed up at the end of that pull or it was fine.
Attachments
datalog0008.fpdl
(3.22 MiB) Downloaded 51 times
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

No, you did just fine. It looks great, I think you're good to go for now while you wait for the header install. Just keep me in the loop on the install and then we will go through and do a complete tune on that setup. But this one looks great to run until then.
izz

Post by izz »

Nice, I will probably wait a few weeks to install the header and enjoy this for now, car runs great and the respond is awesome. On this calibration at what rpms the vtec engages? I will get back at you. Thank you for your help!
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Sounds good. Vtec is at 4600 in this one. Once you get the header in and we tune it, vtec will probably be somewhere between 4000-4300.
izz

Post by izz »

Hello EFICU how is it going hope your doing well. Is been a while been kinda busy as well but I just installed the skunk 2 headers on my civic and was wondering if you still want to help me tune it up.