Hybrid Racing cai tune

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

EFICU

Re: Hybrid Racing cai tune

Post by EFICU »

You survived, that's all that matters. Yeah overall it looks good, still some pesky knock on a third pull and a fourth pull. It almost has to be a false knock because it's so random. I made some changes, we'll see how these go.
06si.SD.Rev10 (Blended)(Vtec4600).fpcal
(23.07 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
06si

Post by 06si »

Yeah that’s weird about how random it is based off what you’re saying lol. I will get a log in tomorrow with a couple more third gear and fourth gear pulls for you. What range is the third gear knock at so that I know?
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

The same area as the fourth gear ones. That's what I mean, it's like there is a resonance sometimes that happens in that range. Right around 6200, so some 5000-6500 ish stuff would be ideal. There is something about that rpm range. I just want to rule out all possibilities before going to plan B basically.

We'll see how it goes. Talk to you tomorrow.
06si

Post by 06si »

Noted. I figured it was around the same rpm’s I just wanted to make sure so I focused on those areas when doing the datalogs. Ah oh plan b sounds scary lmao.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Yeah it's right in that range. Plan B is talking what to do if we both feel it's false knock. It just involves loosening up the knock sensitivity tables in that area so that it doesn't record the false knock. It's all 100% up to you and if you feel comfortable, I don't do anything you don't know about. So we'll see, then discuss options if it persists. And I'll explain why recording false knock impacts performance and why we want to loosen the knock sensitivity tables.
06si

Post by 06si »

Ohhh okay. Sounds good, we’ll see what the data shows tomorrow and then I’ll be happy to discuss that with you if we need to.
06si

Post by 06si »

So I got this one. I forgot to time it so I cut it a little short. There were times where no one was behind me so I got a good amount of pulls to take a look at.
Attachments
datalog14,0FlashPro.fpdl
(2.39 MiB) Downloaded 62 times
KCarroll

Post by KCarroll »

Gentlemen!

This thread has been awesome to read through. I had a question on this topic. I’ve got an ‘11 Si with a Hybrid Racing CAI as well. I’ve got a skunk2 cat back (soon will have the Skunk2 Alpha headers and high flow cat). I loaded the base map for the AEM V2. It runs but definitely needs some work. I was curious if the original tune that was posted might work on mine to clear up some of the issues I’m having (Bouncing idle, some stutter when under moderate load etc.) I can start a new thread on this but wanted to get the parties involved in this thread because of some of the results described.

Thanks again!