Strange Injector Duty & MS

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
EGAJohn

Strange Injector Duty & MS

Post by EGAJohn »

Could someone please check out this datalog for me? I did a few pulls today and noticed on the last one my AFR went up to 16:1 - 18:1 at WOT at 16psi of boost. When I pulled the log I see this weird issue going on with the duty cycle and pulse width. I'm using E85 w/ 1600cc injectors, AEM 340lph pump, stock fpr and rail w/ fpr disconnected giving me about 40-42psi of fuel pressure. I've never once seen my duty cycle go above 70% but for some reason this datalog looks odd to me. Between 0:11 and 0:12 seconds at 5500rpm and 13.65ish ms I'm at 62% duty cycle w/ 44psi fuel pressure. Now if you look down around 0:17 seconds at 7500rpm and 13.75ms I'm at 85% duty cycle with approx. 41psi fuel pressure. Does this seem correct? During this pull I was unable to hold traction in 3rd gear and started lifting a bit which is why the RPMs fly up and I lift off the throttle for a few seconds. Any suggestions are appreciated as I am heading to Sebring this weekend for NASA and hope the car is okay before loading up. I'm going to be turning the car down a bit before then to avoid traction loss.
Attachments
EGA Integra 2022.skl
(44.52 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
Datalog-220411-003.s3d
(111.17 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Strange Injector Duty & MS

Post by Spunkster »

It is running from different sections of the fuel table and is making less boost.
EGAJohn

Re: Strange Injector Duty & MS

Post by EGAJohn »

I'm guessing that's from spinning and me coming off the throttle? Because the pull before this I slowly rolled into it not allowing it to spin and it was mid 11s across the board and duty cycle looked fine. This last pull just threw me off when I pulled the log.