Looking for a tuner!

K-Series Programmable ECU Calibration updates / downloads
ClassicAnomaly

Re: Looking for a tuner!

Post by ClassicAnomaly »

If i accelerate too fast it seems to cut. Other than that it feels pretty good. I took it easy on most of the drive. The log is around 7mins long so hopefully there is plenty of information!
Attachments
DataLog1.kdl
(12.27 MiB) Downloaded 64 times
ClassicAnomaly

Post by ClassicAnomaly »

Also, forgot to ask, when I rewatched the logs the MAP sensor readings looked weird to me. My AIM dash isn’t reading anywhere close to the MAP readings from Kpro. I figure it’s something I have to fix with my AIM dash but are the readings on the log normal?
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

ClassicAnomaly wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 7:06 am Also, forgot to ask, when I rewatched the logs the MAP sensor readings looked weird to me. My AIM dash isn’t reading anywhere close to the MAP readings from Kpro. I figure it’s something I have to fix with my AIM dash but are the readings on the log normal?
The map sensor does not look odd to me but the a/f does. There is a very rich spot at idle and the a/f looks spotty. What injector data did you use? What is the current fuel pressure? Can you create a datalog at idle after it has reached operating temp. Do not blip the idle and let is run.

Create a second log at idle but do a smooth sweep though the RPM. Gently rev the engine to 1500rpm and hold for 5 seconds then smoothly rev to 2000 repeat the process up to 3000rpm in increments of 500rpm. Once at 3000rpm hold for 5 seconds and repeat the process in reverse smoothly going down in 500rpm increments and holding for 5 seconds.

i am trying to see if the same spotty a/f is present after this process.

-Ed
ClassicAnomaly

Post by ClassicAnomaly »

Ah! So my AIM dash is just being weird again. I’ll have to look into fixing that later too. Current fuel pressure is 43psi without vacuum at idle. I used the injector data from Kpro for the Injector Dynamics 1050x. I’ll create that log in abit.
ClassicAnomaly

Post by ClassicAnomaly »

ClassicAnomaly wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:35 am Re: Looking for a tuner!Quote ClassicAnomaly
by ClassicAnomaly » Thu May 12, 2022 7:35 am

Ah! So my AIM dash is just being weird again. I’ll have to look into fixing that later too. Current fuel pressure is 43psi without vacuum at idle. I used the injector data from Kpro for the Injector Dynamics 1050x. I’ll create that log in abit.
It was actually injector data from the ID1000. I changed it back to the ID1050x data supplied from Injector dynamics but the car runs lean with their exact data. Around (15-16 AFR) The car cuts if give it throttle. Let me know how you would like to proceed.
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

ClassicAnomaly wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:32 am
ClassicAnomaly wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:35 am Re: Looking for a tuner!Quote ClassicAnomaly

It was actually injector data from the ID1000. I changed it back to the ID1050x data supplied from Injector dynamics but the car runs lean with their exact data. Around (15-16 AFR) The car cuts if give it throttle. Let me know how you would like to proceed.
Add 30% fuel to the whole table and we can trim it out later.

-Ed
ClassicAnomaly

Post by ClassicAnomaly »

CalibratEd wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:48 pm
ClassicAnomaly wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:32 am

Add 30% fuel to the whole table and we can trim it out later.

-Ed
Sorry about that. Got back from out of town sick. I'll take a look at the car when I am feeling abit better!
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

Sounds good. Hope you feel better.

-Ed
ClassicAnomaly

Post by ClassicAnomaly »

Here is the datalog requested and KAL file. I had a few cuts due to A/F leaning it looks like? I am not sure what is going on. My current wide band is on a dump pipe It is around 18inches from the turbo but around 8 inches from the exit of the exhaust. Could this be causing the issue? I have another bung I can weld on to move the sensor up the exhaust if needed.
Attachments
ProjectNue.kal
(28.83 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
DLSlowRPM.kdl
(725.15 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

ClassicAnomaly wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 5:56 pm Here is the datalog requested and KAL file. I had a few cuts due to A/F leaning it looks like? I am not sure what is going on. My current wide band is on a dump pipe It is around 18inches from the turbo but around 8 inches from the exit of the exhaust. Could this be causing the issue? I have another bung I can weld on to move the sensor up the exhaust if needed.
For wideband placement I would look over the documentation. The A/F looks a lot better. The values are not spotty. From my observation the car is running very rich.

-Ed