HELP! Christmas Tree of lights on the dash

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2008+ Accord, Americas and international
BrandonM

HELP! Christmas Tree of lights on the dash

Post by BrandonM »

Recently purchased flash pro for my 2020 Accord 2.0t. I went to install stage 2 tune. While the tune was loading every single light was on the dash and warning indication. Once the tune was done though the warning lights and Check engine lights are all still on. I’ve driven over 70kms today and the lights are still on the car. I’ve even tried to put the car back to stock with no luck on getting rid of the lights.

Looking for any help into the situation
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: HELP! Christmas Tree of lights on the dash

Post by Spunkster »

Go to the online menu in the software and then click on OBDII diagnostics and try clearing the errors from there. If any remain, you will just need to drive it until they go away on their own.
shanehiggins159

Post by shanehiggins159 »

I am having the same problem here with the Christmas tree of lights on my dash. I have returned it to stock and back to stage 2 countless times and am still getting the same issue both when returned to stock and when flashed to stage 2.

I also drove the car around for a few miles and the lights are still on.

Any suggestions?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Keep driving if you have cleared the codes. It may take more than a few miles.
Philth

Post by Philth »

Same thing happening to me. The software says to turn off the ignition. I do that. Nothing else prompts me to turn the car on. I start it and every error possible, to include check engine light is on. It's not the normal drive a few blocks and everything resets. The only way I can get this to turn to normal is to cycle the engine off and on SEVERAL times. Slowly, the errors disappear. Eventually, only the MIL remains on by itself. One last engine ON/OFF/ON cycle and the MIL turns off. Very odd behavior.

This cannot be normal. FWIW, I have a 2019 Accord 2.0 10AT w/CARB FlashPro.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

This is normal and can happen any time you upload to the ECU as all the different systems lose communication.