Hondata Mobile App - Android

rollin71

Hondata Mobile App - Android

Post by rollin71 »

I have an android Galaxy S10. I am using the Flashpro that I had purchased recently. The flashpro I have is running the most current firmware of 212. The flashpro software version 3.9.4.0. I installed the android app yesterday and the version is 1.6.9. The application randomly connects and disconnects to the flashpro. The first time I used the Hondata application it connected to the flashpro while in my car. During the day yesterday when I used the app after that point it would stay connected for 10-15 minutes or sometimes it would be less time and it wouldn't reconnect till the car was off and started up again.

In the settings for the Hondata app "Connect Method (BT 4.0)" is set to 1. The bluetooth interface is also set to 4.0. The connection mode is also set to Auto.

If anyone has any suggestions for settings to change so the app works as expected please let me know. Thanks for the help on my problem.
rollin71

Re: Hondata Mobile App - Android

Post by rollin71 »

I also set the Bluetooth connection method to 2 vs 1 and it hasn't made any difference.

I also paired the Flashpro with my phone and I still have the same issue randomly.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Try just unplugging the FlashPro form the OBD2 port and plugging it back in instead of completely restarting the vehicle.
rollin71

Post by rollin71 »

I have done that and the problem will repeat itself after a random time. I have also tried to set the "Connect Method (BT 4.0 only)" set to 2 and the problem still exists. I have a samsung galaxy s10. Does anyone else have the same problem using the same phone?
rollin71

Post by rollin71 »

I changed this setting from 2 to 1 and the application has been only randomly having problems vs almost every time.