Fueling Will Not Adjust

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
civicsi801

Fueling Will Not Adjust

Post by civicsi801 »

Hello,
My car is a 2006 Civic Si with just a Catback and Flashpro. I am having trouble adjusting my fueling. I want the car to run a little richer, I have adjusted my fuel tables and nothing appears to change. I have adjusted the CMD table and you will see that it is super rich, but my afr do not change at WOT.
WOT my afr are 13.6-14.1. I am shooting for 12.8-13.1, no matter what I do the afr does not change. You will also notice that I added a bunch of fuel to the AFM scaling as well. Still there has been no changes at WOT!

Am I missing something here? I have never had this kind of issues when adding fuel to other products. Can one of you take a look at my cal and see if I am missing something. I have read the manual and do believe that I have done what is described in the guide. I am really starting to question this flashpro. I figured this car being so close to stock this wouldn't be an issue.
Attachments
sdf.fpdl
(45.67 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
data 7.fpdl
(13.89 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
data 6.fpdl
(78.94 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
data 5.fpdl
(70.28 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
fuelcorrection2.fpcal
(22.41 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Fueling Will Not Adjust

Post by Spunkster »

You are using MAF tuning and there is not table to add fuel as you are trying to do. You might want to instead enable speed density (MAP) fuel tables in the fuel section and then you will have fuel tables you can edit.
civicsi801

Re: 'Dear EFICU'

Post by civicsi801 »

I don't mean to thread jack and I can make my own thread if need be. I am having some issues getting my fueling figured out. I am using a base map and even though I have enriched my map like crazy. I will go rich and then start running lean to redline. The car has a 3" catback and the rest of the powertrain is stock. If someone could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

Again the car starts off running in the 12s afr then lean out to 13.7 no matter what I do. I will post log and tune file, I will also start a new thread. Thanks in advance, I apologize I am a bit frustrated.
Attachments
crazyfuel.fpcal
(22.52 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
data8.fpdl
(2.92 MiB) Downloaded 54 times
civicsi801

K20z3 HELP!

Post by civicsi801 »

I have a 2006 Civic Si, I put a catback and flashpro on. I loaded a base map and started logging, the car was running 14.1 WOT all the way to redline. I started messing with it and I can only get it to 13.7 no matter what I try. It will run richer for a few pulls and then it just goes back to running 13.7 WOT all the way to redline. I will post log and tune file, I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I have scaled the MAF, I know it is probably way off in areas after the last revision. Again, I am just trying to get it to run a little richer. I am shooting for 12.8-13.1 whatever I can get and run on the safe side. I run out at a local road course track and want to make sure it is good to go. I would like to know I can make some minor adjustments if needed.

If someone could help me out, or point me in the right direction I will be grateful.
civicsi801

Re: Not letting me add modifications!!!

Post by civicsi801 »

My flash pro isn’t allowing me to adjust my fueling on a 2006 Civic Si. I’m thinking about trying to send it back and going a different route.
civicsi801

Re: Fueling Will Not Adjust

Post by civicsi801 »

Thank you, I will give that a try.