k20z4 calibrations from vault dont load

FlashPro Manager software
dylangelaan

k20z4 calibrations from vault dont load

Post by dylangelaan »

Hi,

i just got an flashpro, i plan to load the fn2romaine map because i have the same setup, Gruppe m intake and stock otherwise. But all k20z4 calibrations from vault dont load except for 1 called pops and bangs. Another few give errors, the files were corupt, but most of them just wont load. You only see the retrieve window for a second,. today i tried the beta version but it doesnt seem to fix it.

I did try the group n calibration and the 'FN2 type r factory from the 'new calibration' menu both give me knock. whats weird is that the factory map gave me like 10x more knock. Both had like 85% of the knock in cyl 3.. so now i putted my car back to the stock ecu, no knock whatsoever, think its just the tune

Hope to get the gruppe m map, should be a better starting point.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: k20z4 calibrations from vault dont load

Post by Spunkster »

If the calibrations that have been uploaded are corrupt, there is nothing we can do about that unless the person that uploaded it reuploads it.
dylangelaan

Re: k20z4 calibrations from vault dont load

Post by dylangelaan »

hi,

thank you for your quick answer. What i said, only a few calibrations give an error message, only like 3 of them most of them wont load at all. Are these corupted to ? That means there are only 1 calibrations i can choose from the vault instead of the 16 listed. i bought the hondata because of the calibrations listed.. as a proffesional company its normal to do backups.. its called a vault right? What about the customers who put there calibration in the vault ? did they all lose there calibrations because of this corupted non backed up server? I hope this isnt the case.

Whatabout the factory calibration giving massive knock? this calibration should be almost the same as stock isnt it? with the standard ecu i have no knock at all.

i hope you guys can help, thank you in advance