b20vtec 240cc

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
Lexx

b20vtec 240cc

Post by Lexx »

Hi guys! A little background. I communicate with a translator. Because I don't know English very well.
I assembled the motor myself, we don't have any smart adjusters, I read the HELP section myself and with the help of the guys I rebuilt the motor. I took off 200 forces and everything is fine in principle. but there are still some moments that we don't really look at.
I ride in an "open loop".
I have relatively fine-tuning questions. what approximately should be and how for reliability and durability.
At idle, I have 14.7-15.5, I press the gas a little faster, the mixture throws at 10.0, I lowered the values in the cells according to the logs. but now when I start driving in first gear, it takes from these cells and shows 16.0. I changed the trip in fiel parameter to low and did not notice the result. Does this parameter work in an "open loop" at all? how to get rid of fuel overflow when pressing the pedal?
There are a lot of questions in general ..))
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: b20vtec 240cc

Post by Spunkster »

What exactly are you editing in the calibration.
Lexx

Post by Lexx »

I edit like this:
At idle I turn on the log. I start, I drive 10 meters. I stop. I track in which cells it pours at 10.0-11.6, I decrease the fuel in them. BUT. At low speeds and moving forward, it takes with the same compartments, but already a lean mixture .. that is, it is clear that it pours into the same cells when passing on gas, but upon further departure it takes in the indicated amount .. while if faster than smoothly using the pedal, it turns out an error in and may even stall. At this value, 9.5-10.0 is terribly annoying in traffic jams. You need to rev the motor more to move smoothly.
Lexx

Post by Lexx »

And also from the current one. Bluetooth is not detected. I connect by phone, but I can't use my laptop. Bluetooth 4.0, in the Honda window I click search, and the program freezes.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You probably need to drive farther before making changes and make small incremental changes.

If the Bluetooth works on the phone, then the Bluetooth on your laptop may have a different stack that is not compatible.
Lexx

Post by Lexx »

Spunkster wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:36 pm You probably need to drive farther before making changes and make small incremental changes.

If the Bluetooth works on the phone, then the Bluetooth on your laptop may have a different stack that is not compatible.
You see, and then to drive and it turns out he evens out the mixture. And in those cells where at the moment of start it was 10.1 already 15.6. That's why I can't understand what it is. Maybe someone had it?

I bought a tplink v4 ub400 Bluetooth separately. The computer saw the hondaty. But the program is not in the detection window. Maybe Bluetooth needs a different version? The wires were taken out. I switched off yesterday, tried to drive, and she has a cutoff of 4000... I connected via Bluetooth phone and the error disappeared and I drove normally. Some kind of mysticism.

Tell me, how do you set compensation by air and water? So that at any temperature it was 14.7? When starting, it gives me 13.5 on the water and equalizes to 14.7. And at the intake when the air is 50-60 degrees, it gets poorer to 15.7-16.5. Is this normal? We just have no one doing this and few people are interested.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You may want to read the tuning guide at: https://www.hondata.com/tech-obdi-tuning

You may also want to find an e-tuner that can help you remotely tune this.
Lexx

Post by Lexx »

Yes, I have already done everything. I took the itr angle table and rebuilt the fuel on it. And everything works. 200 horsepower is. Here are such small moments left. In the corners I would also like to ask.
Lexx

Post by Lexx »

What a problem... after the track, after the start, there is now a 4000 prm cutoff. Spills out a bunch of errors. They're leaving. But the cutoff remains.. after 5 minutes, it passes. What's the trouble? There was no such thing before I didn't go to the track.where to dig? this may be due to the fact that it was configured on the same board, the old version with a black radiator and transferred the firmware to the s300v3