Fk8 XDI activation code

FlashPro Manager software
Chrisp1

Fk8 XDI activation code

Post by Chrisp1 »

Hi guys,

I recently had my xdi high pressure fuel pump installed on my fk8 type R. After install I had went to the flash pro tab as advised on the sheet with the code included with the pump. I was NOT able to insert the code or serial number as I could not click on the provided spaces. Along with this it had already said enabled in that same area below.

Car started and ran fine, but I’ve been told by xdi I need this activate to use the pumps full controls. Is this a glitch in the software?

I am just concerned I may not be getting the full potential of the pump. Later that day I had brought my car to the dyno and the tuner also said the pump was activated already. Could not hit the commanded target at peak boost pressure.

Please let me know ASAP as I’m trying to diagnose a fuel issue and want to rule this out.

Thanks in advance!!
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Fk8 XDI activation code

Post by Spunkster »

With everything plugged in and the ignition in the on position, go to the Help menu and click on “send feedback”. Include a detailed description of the issue.
Chrisp1

Post by Chrisp1 »

Will do
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

HPFP was already enable. You do not need to do anything else.
Hondata
Szelliefk8

Post by Szelliefk8 »

How do I get a code if I lost my activation card? I Started my build 2yrs ago and at some point I lost it. I’m still looking for it but figured I’d see if I can get from Hondata . Thanks guys. Also I’m new to this group.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Send an email to support (at) hondata.com with details including the serial number of the fuel system kit and serial number of the FlashPro.