F23A1 Turbo

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
TheFilthierGryphon

F23A1 Turbo

Post by TheFilthierGryphon »

So heres a little backstory on my situation:

Build sheet, some specifics are more word of mouth from the previous owner,
2002 Honda Accord Coupe 2.3l turbo 5sp
t3/t4 .60 series turbo
600cc (?) OSIDETIGER FIC injectors
Denso MAP
NGK Iridium plugs
p28 Hondata V1 ECU

So i bought the car running, immediately had to put in a new clutch, fixed it, drove it, overheated due to cooling system failure. Barely got home and let it cool off. After overheating i determined it to be in limp mode as it wouldnt climb above 2500rpm and bogged hard until warmer. Then wouldn't idle at all or sometimes even start. Tried a buddies ECU to see if it could be a computer issue and nothing happened. Bought a dedicated laptop and downloaded smanager and pulled the tuning file from the ECU and boy was it all over the place. While trying to get it to run again i noticed the DistErr tick was on so i replaced my rotor and cap and tried running a calibration pulled off the site with some better results, however i can only get it to stay alive at WOT unless i play with the fuel tables.
I really need help as this is supposed to be my daily. Any pointers would be fantastic!

.skl file is as downloaded from ecu, nothing edited.
Attachments
AccordNatFile1.skl
(43.01 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: F23A1 Turbo

Post by Spunkster »

The calibration appears to be corrupt. I would recommend starting from a new calibration and get it properly tuned on the dyno.
TheFilthierGryphon

Re: F23A1 Turbo

Post by TheFilthierGryphon »

I figured as much, bought a custom basemap and its working much better. Going to get it to the tuner as soon as hes available. Thanks for the advice!