Can someone check out my log?

FK2 Civic Type R 2015-2017, FK8 Civic Type R 2017-2021, FL5 Civic Type R 2023+ and Integra Type S 2024+
keistacosauce

Can someone check out my log?

Post by keistacosauce »

Full bolt on car, XDI Pump, Deatschwerks in tank pump 1375cc injectors, PRL Flex fuel with upgraded line (to rule out contamination) P600 Turbo

Car pulls well in 3rd til nearly the end of redline and starts to break up/sputter. Shifting into 4th from 3rd in a WOT pull is a complete choppy mess. Even triggered a flashing CEL for about 10 seconds before the CEL turning off.
Ive been sending logs to the tuner to rule some stuff out but figured I'd share here and see if there is anything glaringly obvious that I should share with him? I'm rather new to the tuning process myself and he's been tuning for years but I'm the first "big turbo" R he's dealt with remotely and the waiting between days for some news is killing me haha.
Attachments
forhondataforums.fpdl
(56.84 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Can someone check out my log?

Post by Spunkster »

Have you checked the fuel system for contamination?

https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/us ... ion.65283/
keistacosauce

Post by keistacosauce »

Yeah, thats something the tuner has suggested. The whole system is new. And since the posting of the logs I've had a few revisions where fuel pump was kept more in check. One revision where 4th was of almost zero issue but the tuner doesnt like the TPlate closing. He's pointed out in previous logs where its opening and closing fast (which doesnt seems to be as harsh feeling to me) and where its staying shut longer (feels like I'm breaking something). He's wanting to get that tame so I have a smooth transition through the RPM range. He's recommended to go down in E content, and even lowered torque target, which seemed to make things worse. I'm Ive sent logs back to him and waiting to hear back from those.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

I would recommend that you continue on the path with your tuner then.
keistacosauce

Post by keistacosauce »

Fair enough, I just wasnt sure if there was something jumping out in the logs that was an obvious "hey this could use some attention". I'm used to the older platforms which gave me less heachaches. Appreciate the time you've given.