2007 Civic SI throttle actuator issues, P2101

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

Inkandhonour36

2007 Civic SI throttle actuator issues, P2101

Post by Inkandhonour36 »

I have a new-to-me 2007 FG2. I just recently started throwing a throttle actuator malfunction code, CEL is on. My OBD suggested cleaning the TB (and it needed it) so I did, careful not to move the throttle plate much at all. I guess I wasn't careful enough.
I know I need an overall tune anyway with all my mods. It was running alright for a while and now it seems to be problems at every turn. I just got the Hondata Flashpro. Can somebody help me out, maybe point me in the right direction to get my car out of limp mode?

I DON'T really have the resources to do an official dyno tune at the moment, but I really need some assistance in getting my civic back on the road.

2007 Civic SI FG2, K20Z3 2.0L

My mod list:
Skunk2 CAI + Pro-S manifold
Grams 72mm TB
Skunk2 Alpha Headers + Magnaflow Catback 3.5" exhaust
Innovative Motor Mounts
K-Sport coilovers

Thank you all for your time and help.
Inkandhonour36

Re: 2007 Civic SI throttle actuator issues, P2101

Post by Inkandhonour36 »

Disclaimer: I am prepared to do business with somebody reliable for an etune. I realized the comment I made about not having the resources to follow through with a dyno tune could be misconstrued as me asking for a handout. I am not. I will absolutely pay for quality work if it means getting my baby back out there.